New Investor advice on type and diversification of strategies

I am a new investor here at C2 and would like some advice on portfolio structure. I presently am subscribed to the following strategies.

ANTARES SP500
Correlation Factor
Regular Income
Smart Volatility Margin
SP500 Enhanced with Gold
The Momentum of Now

I would like to know what other investors have done in trying to have uncorrelated strategies and what the sweet spot is for number of strategies. Also any input on my present selections would be welcome. I am presently trading with 150k but would be bringing significantly more over as I gained confidence in my strategy mix. Any advice is appreciated:)

2 Likes

I think there is a group of indicators that can help you put together a diversified portfolio. From my point of view, risk management is the main factor that we must take into account when building a portfolio. It is very important to measure the number of open positions that your portfolio will have. A greater number of positions will help control volatility.

In the same way, the correlation between the different strategies that make up your portfolio is important. The behavior of the monthly results of the combined portfolio and its Max. DD.

Possibly, it might be a good idea to include different asset classes in the portfolio.

Regards,

Gonzalo