The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

New Search Category for the Grid - Short Sales

Would you please put a search column in the Grid for investments which do not use short sales. I invest tax qualified funds (401(k)) and can’t invest in short sales. Inverse funds are OK it’s just short sales i.e., leverage which is not permitted.category which is not permitted.

I want to second that and to say that maybe a category that says the max leverage used, perhaps in the form of a percentage. So if the strategy at one point had a liquidation value of $100,000 but at the same moment had purchased or sold $20,000 on margin show that the max margin they had used was 20% of net liquidation value. This would be great as a chart feature too for the equity curve. Maybe a total Value at risk for the chart would be good.

I’d like to renew my request for a column in the Grid to filter short sales. It would really help those investing qualified plan funds which can’t invest in short sales.

2 Likes
Back to C2 Platform