OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER 30% discount for new subscribers!

I just created a 30% discount coupon for OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER, which is good through March 31, 2017!

Instead of paying $125 monthly, the discounted price is $87 each month, an annual savings of $456. Please use coupon code UGJF33372 when you subscribe.

OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER trades various call and put options on liquid stocks and Exchange Traded Products. These options are generally in the money and up to a month in duration. Since options are bought, any loss is limited to the price of the option. There are no uncovered (naked) option positions held at any point in time. Since there is no margin used, it may be traded in any type of brokerage account, including retirement accounts.

OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER currently has a cumulative return of over 40% and it is being autotraded, so the trades have actually executed in subscriber accounts. It is strategy #107652270

Thanks! Jim

1 Like

Here’s the link to OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER

Only 9 more days to take advantage of the 30% discount for new subscribers for OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER.

Just click on the link above to check it out.

Thanks!
Jim

Hi. Do you have any simulated historical performance report for this strategy? Thank you.

Anton, thanks for your question.

Due to the fact that OPTION CAPITAL BUILDER can trade options on any large cap stock or any Exchange Traded Products, it would be impossible to create a backtest for this strategy.

However, the proprietary technical indicators I utilize for it are the same that I use for ETF Timer, which is going on its 10th year on C2. This time period includes the Great Recession period of 2008-2009. Actual live trading results on C2 are significantly more meaningful than a System Developer making up a self-serving backtest.

Here is the link to ETF Timer: https://collective2.com/details/30415311

Jim

1 Like