The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Option values reported

It appears that C2 account values are reported using the “last trade” rather than “bid-ask” for options. Any way that can be changed? I do spreads, and as they move out or in to the money, they are less actively traded, so the Last is often quite different from the bid-ask, resulting in reported account value to be significantly different from reality. Thanks, Ardeetoo (Selling Weeklies)

I encountered something similar…hope the IT staff resolves this soon
also strange, why contracts as they move in the money are not triggered by my buyers…
not sure but I think C2 needs to review the way/rules they calculate the value of our option trades

Back to C2 Platform