Poor Fill on EUR USD

Hi everyone,

I sent the following email to collectice2 admin today,

"Forex Mini Plan 14231448

I am the system owner for the above sytem and I would ask you to urgently rectify the mistake that your system has made.

You have shown my most recent trade as a loser.

It was not a loser.

I placed an limit order to close the trade at a price of 1870, unfortunately your system closed it at the market price AT A LOSS. I never close for a loss.

Please either reactivate the trade as live or completely remove it from the sytstem"

This is just one of two ridiculous fills that I had today.

I am hoping that colective2 will be able to make good the mistake.

Is anyone else having problems with forex fills or is it just me ?

fxstu

I had a similar problem last Friday. I had a LFH6 position open which I wanted to close; I placed a market order at 3:45pm and for some unknown reason it was closed at the 3:00pm price. Additionally, the order ticket had 3:05pm on it! All in all this reduced my notional equity by £55K!

I have reported the error but haven’t received a reply as yet.

You entered “Buy at Limit 1.8700”. That means buy at 1.8700 or lower. Since the price was 1.1882, you were filled at the market price. You apparently mistyped the order. The system followed your instructions exactly. There was no error. (Does this qualify as a “ridiculous” fill?)

Hi Matthew,

Can I have an answer to my query?

Thanks

Thank you for your reply Matthew,

In real life I don’t believe that my typing error would have resulted in a real loss.Of course I could be wrong.

I do not believe that I would have been filled at the market price when trying to place a short limit order.

I think that I would have had an error message and that I would have had to re-enter the correct price. Having said that - if your system says I was wrong , then I was wrong.

Stuart