Profit loss chart

Matt, Right now on the new c2, there’s a current account value chart which is great, but how about a profit loss chart, this would help track the account too.

I added money to my Ib account and now my chart is unreadable. The profit loss chart would solve this problem so we can still track the account growth.

2 Likes

Adding or subtracting capital from the IB account changes the value chart. A P/L chart would be more informative.

We’ll be adding P&L charts, session P&L, and other data visualizations in a future release.

1 Like

Rod, can we be expecting a profit loss chart, and statistics page on the dash board for users soon? much like a system stats page, users should have stats too, to see how our account performs. attached are some sample stats and pl charts from another site for ideas.

1 Like

Hi,

Yes, additional reporting and data visualization is on the roadmap. I see
you use Tradervue.

Rrc/

yes I use them for one of my accounts but their charts is not that great, the one at C2 is much better since you can zoom in, but I would like to see statistics such as theirs on the C2 website. Looking forward to it.

Also the portfolio builder on c2 only allows up to 5 systems please expand that to at least 15 so we can out different combinations. thanks.