The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

QuickTrade Enhanced Functionality Request

Hello, I would like to request a feature that I believe would be useful for many especially for those that trade (also) a discretionary approach. I would like to be able to retrieve all the history of the trades placed for a specific symbol along with their exits, profit- stop (executed and /or canceled) through the Trade blotter. In my case, this would be helpful to fast retrieve the previous levels of a specific order that was placed instead of write down in my agenda and try to remember later where that things was written.

Back to C2 Platform