"SDpivot" - free month coupon

I mean I honestly wondering how you manage your c2 portfolio. You been endorsing these new systems, I mean some do well, some didn’t. Such as payoff matrix, and few other new one you said they are great or good manager. Then when they crash or don’t do well you seems to always got out before the crash or you manually got out and didn’t get hit.

I’m not calling you out, I’m just curious how you know how good they are after a month, then when they about to crash you are able to get out before the crash. You are right, I’m subscribe to sunny and few other strategy, it didn’t do well. I’m just testing them about the losing money on them. I’m trying to learn from you if you are willing to explain your process.

Good lord! Either you are just having fun or you really believe your contrarian indicator is at play here and you got out of the system after posting this

It would he helpful if KarlA post when he get of the system or when he sees danger in a sysyem in addition to promoting young system. He always post he got out in time…but only after the event

@OSUTIA, sorry I had recommended SUNNY to you and you lost money with it. This is the reason I don’t like to recommend strategies since I have no control over what the developer does. But it does at least look like he’s recovered partial losses.

It is a very risky strategy since he does average down. When a strategy has over 100% annually there is no way that it can achieve that without higher leveraging which means its possible to have a bigger drawdown.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad about it. I only scaled 50% with 10% of my acct. Im only down a little bit as I watch his trades and risk management. I will keep watching it and see how he continue to handle rallies and sell off.

I (silly as I am) was wondering about this myself.

On October 1st:

For both systems this was the exact date of their equity high! (ES Daily Cache dropped 70+%, WaveRunner 30+% in October.)

All you have to do is check Toni Caldaro’s website regularly and when he issues a warning get out of your long term long positions.

I posted the warning on the forum just in time - see Ominous Warning - and it helped me to get out of my long term long positions.

Actually, no.

“Ominous Warning” is dated September 23 and your endorsement of the two systems is dated later, October 1.

Do you get, by any chance any favors from the trade leaders of these systems? Like reduced (to $0) subscriptions? Or maybe from C2? Like a monthly salary? Just asking.

jozsika or Joseph Janos (this is the name under which your posting was delivered to my inbox)

When Toni Caldaro issues a warning it does not mean it has to happen right away, it means you have to be on the lookout and act when the confirmation arrives. Right now, even though he thinks that long term a downtrend is probable it is likely that there will be one more uptrend, maybe all the way to 2880.

Regarding your question: Irrelevant and silly questions don’t deserve an answer.

BTW, the recent postings have nothing to do with the subject matters. Unfortunately, OSUTAI started to hijack this thread and now all the trolls are continuing.

Happy Thanksgiving and updated coupon at first post to reflect free trial till end of this year.

UGNS44674

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘SDPivot’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $90.00 per month, user of this coupon will be charged $0.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect until 2018-12-30 23:59:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2018-12-21 11:08:00 Eastern U.S. time.

So if I understand your replies correctly:

Your warning “informed” the forum that we are entering a long term downtrend but (as we just learned) we may be in an uptrend till 2880.

Very accurate. very precise, very actionable.

Do you know what?

Irrelevant and silly posts don’t deserve posting.

this are typical analyst statement. If KarlA decided to liquidate his position based on it, it is solely his skills and not the analyst’s. I can also see he joined back on a strategy for YM when it almost reached the previous peak around november 7- presumably anticipating the analysts 2880 call.

What I dont understand is why someone like KarlA needs to subscribe to systems if he decides by himself when to sit out and in. Results he get is only because of his own reasonings and not on the skills of system creator. I am intrigued.

If market is today at 2750, a typical analyst statement is

“if market goes up and stays above 2780, we might see 2900 soon
if market drops below 2720 and stays below 2720, we are going to retest 2600”

do you really need a analyst to make that statement ?:smiley:

no analyst will say anything concrete - they will always say both sides and of course they will be right one way or other :smiley:
sorry for hijacking this thread. that will be my last comment here!

“if market goes up and stays above 2780, we might see 2900 soon
if market drops below 2720 and stays below 2720, we are going to retest 2600”

I totally agree that analysts always make two sided comments and make it sound to the inexperienced that it makes them look like gurus.

If they could make money from those comments they would be enjoying life on a yacht instead…lol

I hope you realize by now that your statement never made any sense, apparently you never looked at the Trade History of SDPivot.

By the way, I do not feel bad by pointing out new promising systems, on the contrary, I feel I am doing a service to the community as opposed to those who constantly are bad mouthing new systems. I do not promote them, I don’t have any incentive doing that, and as I stated in another thread, one has to monitor closely any system on is subscribed to because even the best systems can all of a sudden stop working.

2 Likes

Just to make sure we are returning to the subject matter of this thread which was about SDPivot.

I see you subscribed to the system, and why would not anyone subscribe to a new system which is free, if for no other reason to be able to follow it in real time, even if one does not auto trade it. However, I do hope you are one of the two new auto traders who follow it at 500% scaling and really raked in the money in the last couple of days.

so you were serious! i stand by what i said. A system that made 180% with 40% drawdown in 4 months making sharp spikes down will not last. i did look at the trades. But honestly I dont even have to look at any detail. A mere look at the equity curve says it all.

Well, it is one of the two systems you follow and it certainly did better so far than the other one.

BTW, I think you should take a close look “at such details” as the Trade History before passing judgment on a system.

btw i was not saying anything at first about the system when i made the first comment here - just that your comment was hilarious - “Look at this amazing one day recovery from a large draw down - he truly demonstrated masterful short term trading” :smile: Sorry, but i still find it hilarious!

i sincerely hope the system does good for the sake of subscribers

The only reason you find it hilarious is because you never looked at the Trade Record. Go back and examine it more closely and you will agree with me.