"Show real trades.." feature

A question about this interesting feature: Does "not all trades were executed in live accounts" mean the gray lines or do black lines contain trades "executed" on demo accounts?

Btw. there is a bug that causes "Total P/L of system, if AutoTraded at 100% scaling factor" to show the P/L of the last trade, not the total.

Thanks,

- Panu

More about this feature:

The last line of real life fills for system Double Crosser is currently the following:

38196023 STC 1 @EMDH9 501.90 501.90 -0.00 2/3/09 15:42 ($340)

However the standard view which shows hypothethical fills do not show any fills for 501.90. It shows 502.17 (if I’m looking at the correct trade because even the times do not match).

Matthew, can you please take a look at this and make sure the feature works correctly. The real life fills are very important information which I’ve used when deciding which system to subscribe. But now it looks like it is showing much less slippage than it should.

When I checked now again, I was able to find the hypothetical trade I’m referring to above. So it’s OK now.

But I’m still hoping to get an answer to my question in the first post of the thread and hopefully you can fix the bug too. Thanks.

Again, I understood a little bit more (at least I think so): the cumu column is supposed to show the total trading result (wins - losses) so it’s correct (not a bug) that the total value is the same as in last trade line.

BUT the total is not even close to the number presented under the “Statistics” heading. I think this is because there are many trade lines where net and cumu column value is empty. Can you please fix this. Thanks.