SPODD500 reveals new subscription pricing formula:
On September 15th SPODD500 will raise the subscription price to $42.00 per month. Subscribers who join before Sept 15th will be locked in at $39.00.
Future price changes to the subscription price will be adjusted based on the performance of SPODD500 from the previous month. After each trading month’s performance is tabulated SPODD500 will adjust the subscription price according to the performance of the system from the previous month, rounded to the nearest dollar.
For example, if SPODD500 makes 2% for a month – then the following month the subscription price will be raised by 2% - but only for new subscribers. Old subscribers will remain at the month’s price they joined. But, If SPODD500 loses 2% for the month then, the following month the subscription price will be lowered by 2%. If the new subscription price is lower than your existing fee – current subscribers will be billed at the lower rate. But, if the subscription price becomes more than you currently pay, then you will be grandfathered (capped at $39.00 in this example) in at your original rate for one year.
If a subscriber joins and the performance causes rates to drop below your current price point then subscribers will receive the new lower price the following month.
This plan will ensure that your price will remain low and can only go down if we do not perform. But, if you get in early you can lock in a low subscription price for the remainder of the year.
Join today in order to lock in the $39.00 rate. After 9/15/19 the subscription rate will be $42.00.
$39.0 X 1.025 (July) = $39.975 rounded to $40.00. $39.975 X 1.05 (August) = 41.97375 rounded to $42.00
SPODD500 was created with the IRA/Cash account in mind.
- Trade without risky margin loans.
- Trade hold times are at least 24 hours, so a subscriber does need to qualify as a pattern day trader with most brokers (brokers require minimum balances of $25,000 in order to day trade).
- Receive your trade signals with plenty of time to place an order in your own account without the need for expensive Auto Trade Fees.
- Receive valuable market insight with every trade.
- SPODD500 trade signals can be translated to most no fee mutual funds, so accounts as small as $100.00 are able to trade SPODD500 at most discount brokers with no load/no fee mutual funds.
- The strategy is only invested 40% of the 252 trading days a year. That means you are in cash 60% of the time, which means you have a much lower likelihood of being caught during a surprise market event
- Very few trades placed for the result - which keeps your trading commission low. No worry about account churning your profits into dust with commission costs.