The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss
is not indicative of future performance or success.
There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider
whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read,
understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker
before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.
Good afternoon.
Had a stop loss set for x amount of $, got sold out as a ‘Stop Less Event’ was triggered. I am not seeing anything to coincide with that trend on the chart here for the strategy I am trading or in my brokerage account. Am I missing something-?
How are your signals connected to C2? Broker Transmit? Platform Transmit or something else. Your trading platform needs to be configured to send signals to C2. What method are you using? Confirm that it’s connected properly.
To be honest, I am not certain. I do know the broker had to grant permission for me to trade thru C2. Will look into this further. Thanks for the guidance. Kate
I just know my email was blowing up while at work yesterday. Will need to take a closer look, but at a glance I could not see a drop in value of mini NASDAQ that would exceed my Stop Loss settings . . . Am following the NQ Alpha Engine strategy. Thanks