- TGIF Report -

TGIF Report Mid Week/ Month ending Jan.31st. I ended Positive for the Mid week +188 pips to end the month of January up +3.8%

I know it’s not Friday but the month ended mid week(yesterday) so I have a mid week report to end the month. At the end of this week I will have the usual TGIF report.

Things are slowly heating up with the first month under my belt with the newly completed portfolio now trading(go to my trading journal at the bottom if you don’t know what I’m talking about). I look forward to February to see if I can build upon the 3.8% return January had. Still have allot of trading left before Friday, tune back in to see how the first week of trading of the new month goes…

See you in a few days, and you can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control