- TGIF Report -

TGIF Report Month Ending for February Positive Net +133 pips for a +3.7% Gain.

Ended the month of February with good results for back to back months of positive returns. I haven’t seen that yet, three months with solid positive returns(December, January and February). It’s probably a coincidence that in December I was wrapping up the completion of the portfolio but it’s no victory lap to be had. First week of March has been proven to start off rough with a Net loss of-108pips. It’s going to be a battle this month with allot of hype and energy around a possible rate hike which will bring volatility. I look forward to it and invite it head on. I like to see the algo perform in high volatile situations emotionlessly going through the function of trading. Anyways have a great weekend and stay tuned next week for another TGIF Report and YES MY SYTEM IS FREE!

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control
[1]: https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553
[2]: My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client