- TGIF Report -

TGIF 6/24-Week ended -149 pips.
Even with yesterdays great day of trading with the volatility the Brexit vote brought, the +297pips I picked up wasn’t enough to end positive for the week. Ended the week -149pips. Heading into the last week, I still have some ground to make up to end positive for the month. We’ll see if the implied volatility will work towards my favor next week.

Have a great weekend.

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes, weekly results and my trading journal.

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553

My Trading Journal-Follow me on my journey as I share my story and quest of becoming a SP here on C2. You may find it here My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) and important system strategy updates and changes can be found here Free Since 2015(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee)

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.