- TGIF Report -

TGIF REPORT 6/23/2017 a Gain of +16.3%, Net 280 pips
I have to say this week has been the best week of the portfolio performance since the launch. This week’s gain of over 16% pushed me through to the double digit club, erasing all previous losses and creating a new high. We still have one week left in the month to build upon this momentum of a 20% month. You will notice the lot sizes are not a fixed amount anymore as the correct money management strategy is being applied. Allowing larger lots to be applied in winning streaks as the account value increases and smaller lots taken in drawdown periods as the account size reduces.

I’m giving the TGIF Report a facelift and adding some new features to make it more informative not only as it relates to the performance but in other aspects of the trading strategy. To start I’ve added a weekly calendar of events and news for the currency pairs in the portfolio. Even though there is no discretion in the portfolio the news brings the necessary volatility each week.

“Just In” Upcoming Economic Calendar News, Volatility is on the rise…

.Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

TGIF REPORT 6/30/2017 a Gain of +6.36%, Net 135 pips/ MTD 28.1%/ YTD 21.6%
We had a great finish to the month picking up another 135 pips for over a 6% gain for the week to end the month up 28.1% with a YTD of 21.6%. Those are healthy numbers and if we can keep at that pace we could have a break out year. The volatility in the FX markets has been great and this week didn’t disappoint. Next week is a big week of economic data coming out and with it being a short week will make for an interesting one. See below for the upcoming week of calendar events as it pertains to the currency pairs traded in this portfolio…

.Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

TGIF REPORT-7/7/2017 -10 pips for a loss of -.10bps/ MTD -.10bps / YTD +21.5%

Ended flat for the week for a small loss not much more to say about that. See below for next weeks calendar of event as it pertains to the currency pairs traded in this portfolio. FYI click on the image twice to enlarge!

Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report.

Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

TGIF REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF -7/14/2017 +528 pips for a Gain of +25.96%/ MTD +24.20% / YTD +47.22%

Wow what a week it was! with the largest one week gain so far with a monstrous 25.96% gain pushing my YTD up to over 47% I’ve impressed myself and will do a mini victory lap. If you’ve been following me it has been a long and stressful journey putting my algo portfolio together. At times it wasn’t looking promising but I stuck with it and its starting to pay off. For some reason I don’t get mentioned for creating a new high which is now two weeks in a row where I’m not getting honorable mentions but that’s not going to knock me off me my game, sooner or later I will get noticed.

I hope you guys are enjoying the new TGIF Report of upcoming calendar events for each week as it pertains to this portfolio. Check it out below(FYI click on the image twice to enlarge), and yes my strategy is completely FREE for now. I’m not sure when I’m going to charge, maybe when I hit 100% total return, that’s 100% back to you had you jumped in from inception this year. Right now I’m enjoying seeing my portfolio of strategies work which is satisfactory with in itself. But with the goal of making this a career I will charge at some point but for now. enjoy the FREE ride

Nice call on that long GBP/USD trade :+1:
Keep up the good work my friend.

Thank you, I appreciate the vote of confidence!

TGIF REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF -7/21/2017 +107 pips for a Gain of +2.48%/MTD +27% / YTD +50.87%

Another great week of trading in the books. What made this a great week wasn’t a huge gain for the week but instead with a 50% Win ratio for the week(3 Wins and 3 Losses) I was still able to net 107 pips for a gain of over 2%. You can still profit with half of your trades being losses. You know the old saying cut your losses short and let your winners ride. Fortunately for me I don’t have to struggle emotionally to make those decision as my trading portfolio is completely 100% algorithmic trading, systematic, rules based, no discretion. This week I got noticed a few people have subscribed to my system, good for them as it’s completely free as of now(it’s like finding a needle in the hay stack).

See below for the upcoming week Economic Calendar as it relates to the currency pairs traded in the portfolio.

Wait there’s more wews, it’s a busy week!

TGIF Report on a Monday WHAT?? Yes it’s coming to you a Monday as today is the last trading in the month so we have a combined report not just including current week stats but also the MTD and YTD. So we here go:

YTD stats as of April 23 2017 to Current

• Total Return 43.91%

• Total Pips 977

MTD stats for July

• Total Return 21.40%

• Total Pips 527

TGIF Report WTD(7/24-7/29)

• Total Return -5.30%

• Total Pips

I was talking to one of my subscribers the other day that asked “why the change in performance lately” All I can say is money management counts. Having the proper money management set in place has been the difference. Not all the algo’s trade at the same frequency with the same return/risk characteristic’s in the portfolio. Applying the proper money management to take advantage of that has paid off which is reflected in the results. Oh and FYI that subscriber is paying nothing, as it’s free to auto copy…wait maybe you didn’t hear me…IT"S FREE TO AUTO COPY, ok one more time IT’S FREE TO AUTO COPY!

See below for this weeks Economic Calendar as it relates to the currency pairs traded in the portfolio

It was a busy a week lots of trades for the week. We had good volatility with multiple news events to keep things moving in the market, see the outcome below.

TGIF Report WTD(7/30-8/4)

• A Gain of 3.95%

• Net pips 77

MTD stats for August

• A Gain of 3.2%

• Net pips 62

YTD stats since inception(as of April 23 2017) to Current

• Total Return 48.51%

• Total pips 1,039

As many of you know there is no Subscription Fee right now take advantage while you can. Wait maybe you didn’t hear me…IT"S FREE TO AUTO COPY, ok one more time IT’S FREE TO AUTO COPY

New Strategy page description click Here

This weeks Economic Calendar as it relates to the currency pairs traded in the portfolio

It was a light week of trading, 2 out of the 4 algo’s had trade signals and not much action once the trades were taken.

TGIF Report WTD(8/6-8/11)

• A Loss of -1.72%

• Net pips -48

MTD stats for August

• A Gain of 1.48%

• Net pips 14

• Total Return 45.95%

• Total pips 991

As many of you know there is no Subscription Fee right now take advantage while you can. Wait maybe you didn’t hear me…IT"S FREE TO AUTO COPY, ok one more time IT’S FREE TO AUTO COPY

New Strategy Page Description Click Here

This weeks Economic Calendar as it relates to the currency pairs traded in the portfolio

August is going to be a tough month of trading, volatility seems low and it’s a bit choppy out there with price trading in a tight range. See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW Additional Track Record Verification via MYFXBOOK!

TGIF Report WTD(8/13-8/18)

• A Loss of -6.35%

• Net pips -130

MTD stats for August

• A Loss of -5.02%

• Net pips -116

• Total Return 36.69%

• Total pips 861

In keeping up with my mission to provide as much transparency for this strategy I have decided to provide track record verification via myfxbook as an additional tool to confirm and verify the results for this startegy. C2 provides great tools and reporting statistics, with that being said an additional layer of transparency can’t hurt as some of you are more comfortable knowing what the “myfxbook” numbers for this strategy are. You can view trades under history tab and cross reference them and see additional statistics like expectancy(very important). Please click here for Track Record Verfification Review and Verify

New Strategy Page Description Click Here

Commentary; Allot of action in the portfolio this week. We saw ourselves in a drawdown for the most part of the week until Yellen came out today to provide US guidance which weakened the Dollar. Fortunately the portfolio was already long GBPUSD and was able to capture the run up which helped erase this weeks draw down to end slightly positive. I said it before August is going to be a tough month, we are approaching the final week of trading for the month coming up, lets see if we’re able to make up the remaining losses and end with a gain for the month. See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW Additional Track Record Verification via MYFXBOOK!

TGIF Report WTD(8/20-8/25)

• A Gain of +.92%

• Net pips +8

MTD stats for August

• A Loss of -3.64%

• Net pips -108

• Total Return 37.94%

• Total pips 869

Commentary; I’m glad August is put behind us but don’t think September is going to be a quiet cozy month. With the U.S debt celing debate looming, September could turn out to be a wild ride, hopefully with lots of volatility that we’re able to capture some good gains as we tee up for the 4th and last quarter of 2017.
See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW Additional Track Record Verification via MYFXBOOK!

TGIF Report WTD(8/27-9/1)

• A loss of - 2.69%

• Net pips -120

MTD stats for August

• A Loss of -4.35%

• Net pips -155

• Total Return 34.23%

• Total pips 749

Commentary; I must start with saying that I survived Hurricane Irma, it was a rough couple of days and my prays go out to everyone else especially those in the Caribbean islands/ U.S Virgin Islands who took a category 5 straight on, I hope you’re safe, find adequate food and shelter.

Despite the storm hitting us late last week and into the weekend I was still able to trade throughout the week for a big gain(see below). Fortunately I have two virtual private servers giving me 24hr up time with no interruptions for trading regardless of power outage issues in my location. Also I don’t manually trade, my entire trading strategy is 100% algorithmic. The algo’s generate the buy signals, the sell signals, place the stop loss, place the take profit and close out all trades by 4pm Friday entirely on there own. This set up allows me in times of crisis to stay up and running which means no missed opportunities for you as a trade copier. I hope you’re starting to see the difference of a signal provider who treats what they’re doing as a business, providing you a professional service in return. Which includes regularly weekly communication on the current week of trades, weekly stats, a full informative strategy description and on request additional track record verification, which is all being offered to you currently with no subscription fee…enjoy while it lasts…

See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW Additional **Track Record Verification(PM me)

TGIF Report WTD(9/3-9/8)

• A Gain of +6.8%

• Net pips +90

MTD stats for August

• A Gain of +4.15%

• Net pips +17

• Total Return 43.36%

• Total pips 839

• Track Record Verfification [PM Me Review and Verify]

• New Strategy Page Description Click Here

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It’s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday.

Commentary; What a day it has been or should I say week! I still have the hurricane windows boarded up but that didn’t stop trading and hitting an all time high this week as the volatility especially around the GBPUSD was very high(being on the right side of the trade helped as well). Next week we have another packed punch week of economic news that will sway currency pairs heavy in one direction or the other, see the economic calendar below.

With all that being said we have to get down to business and you must go and read the new QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page by clicking here QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page **as it will no longer be free to autocopy after October 1st! **I hate to drop it on you like that but we’re sitting at an all time new high and I’ve delivered you a nice profit ahead of charging you any fees since April of 2017. Please check out the new subscription page ASAP for a full run down on the new offer. I’ll give you a hint, there’s a major discount to sign up NOW and NO MONHTLY FEE WHEN EVER THERE IS A MONTHLY LOSS!

See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW Additional **Track Record Verification(PM me)

TGIF Report WTD(9/10-9/15)

• A Gain of +6.3%

• Net pips +131

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +10.74%

• Net pips +148

• Total Return 52.44%

• Total pips 970

As many of you know the free Auto Copy model will come to an end October 1st and a monthly subscription fee will apply. Go to the QuantFXOpen Offer page for a full rundown of the new offer including a 30% discount and monthly loss fee rebate! Some helpful links are below;

• New Subscription Offer Page! Click Here

Auto Copy for Free…Ends October 1st New QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page_.

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It’s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday.

Commentary; We had another packed week of economic news first with BOE’s Governor Carney’s speech and then the FED rate decision later on in the week. This all helped to fuel volatility in the FX market that the portfolio was able to capitalize on for a new YTD High! We also had an unusual then better batting average, 4 winners out of 5 total trades for an 80% win ratio.

With all that being said we have to get down to business and you must go and read the new QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page by clicking here QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page **as it will no longer be free to autocopy after October 1st! **I hate to drop it on you like that but we’re sitting at an all time new high and I’ve delivered you a nice profit ahead of charging you any fees since April of 2017. Please check out the new subscription page ASAP for a full run down on the new offer. **I’ll give you a hint, there’s a major discount to sign up NOW and NO MONHTLY FEE WHEN EVER THERE IS A MONTHLY LOSS!

TGIF Report WTD(9/17-9/22)

• A Gain of +5.58%

• Net pips +186

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +16.92%

• Net pips +334

• Total Return 60.94%-New YTD High!

• Total pips 1,156

As many of you know the free Auto Copy model will come to an end October 1st and a monthly subscription fee will apply. Go to the QuantFXOpen Offer page for a full rundown of the new offer including a 30% discount and monthly loss fee rebate! Some helpful links are below;

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It’s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday. Click here for the updated strategy description

Commentary; We may have ended the week flat but not the month!

So the question I got was what happened to the returns? The simple answer is once I set the subscription fee for the strategy (which prior to it had no fees) for 250.00 dollars it factored in the fee and adjusted the performance net of those fees, which is now reflected on the performance page. If you subscribe now you get the Grandfather pricing of 175.00 dollars which will improve net returns as the monthly amount being charged is less than the standard monthly price of 250.00 dollars. Lastly the adjusted performance doesn’t reflect the 100% rebate (whenever there’s a monthly loss the next month’s subscription fee will be waived) which reduces the annual amount being charged even further improving the net returns. The returns I report weekly for the TGIF Report are from my MT4 account which can be verified via myfxbook. They would be considered the GROSS numbers as no subscription fees is applied(PM me for track record verification).

So to recap;

• The performance reported on the C2 platform now is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

• First option is the “Grandfather option”. The monthly subscription fee is only 175 dollars a month and is ONLY for people who subscribe NOW before the price adjustment on October 1st.

• PM me once you subscribe so I can send you your custom billing adjustment to reflect the reduced price form 250 dollars to 175 dollars.

• Second option Subscribe after Oct 1st and the monthly subscription is 250 dollars a month

• Both option come with the 100% rebate of any time there is a monthly loss the following month is free.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model () to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business.

See below this weeks TGIF Report

TGIF Report WTD(9/24-9/29)

• A loss of -.77%

• Net pips - 50

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +16.02%

• Net pips +284

• Total Return 59.69%

• Total pips 1,106

Some helpful links are below;

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It’s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday. Click here for the updated strategy description

Commentary; 4th quarter is going to be a tough quarter.

Most trading shops close down mid way through the 4th quarter and volatility tends to lighten up as people focus more on the holidays, spending time with family, traveling ect… So it was no surprise to see the week start off a bit choppy but I was pleasantly happy to see some trades midweek to make up the early losses to end positive…

See below this weeks **TGIF Report**

TGIF Report WTD(10/01-10/06)

• A Gain of +1.32%

• Net pips +21

**MTD stats for October

• A Gain of +1.32

• Net pips +21

• Total Return 61.80%

• Total pips 1,127

New QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

Commentary; 4th quarter is going to be a tough quarter.

Sorry I’m late with this weeks TGIF Report. I’ve been very busy, a regulated entity is being established to provide an opportunity to invest in a portfolio that utilizes our algorithms within a separately managed account. I’m in the phase of the Disclosure Document being put together, which I have a new respect for compliance. So the TGIF Report may come out on time and it may not. Depending on time restraints I may discontinue the TGIF Report but for not it continues on!

See below this weeks **TGIF Report**

TGIF Report WTD(10/15-10/21)

• A Gain of +7.60%

• Net pips +242

**MTD stats for October

• A Gain of +1.73

• Net pips +85

• Total Return 62.46%

• Total pips 1,1191

New QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, equities, options and off-exchange foreign currency products. Past performance is not indicative of future results

TGIF Report will be back soon. In the meantime as promised any time there is a Monthly loss for the strategy the following month will be free, see the email that went out to subscribers today.

Dear client,

We wanted to let you know that FX Dan, the creator of the trading strategy called QuantFXOpen has given you a lower price on the trading strategy subscription. There’s nothing that you need to do; the price reduction has been applied automatically.

The price reduction goes into effect immediately. The reduction is as follows:

Instead of the standard price of $175.00 per month, you will be charged $0.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.

This special billing arrangement will remain in place even if the strategy raises the regular billing price for existing and new users during this term.

Thank you for subscribing to ‘QuantFXOpen’.

Sincerely,

Collective2 and QuantFXOpen

P.S. Remember, you can always visit the trading strategy QuantFXOpen by going to this link:

Full suite of QuantFXOpen portfolio links provided below.

Regards,

dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.