Tqqqsqqq/vixmix/vixride

My humble offerings to the C2 community.
All systems are $95

Check out my new systems.

Take a look.
Only $95

The market seems as staged as can be lately but when is it not?
Holding up thus far.

The last few days have played out pretty much as I thought.
Let’s see if things get tricky here.

All 3 in the green.
Has been sluggish for a few months but had no problem outperforming the market. I’ve really really revamped & I‘m expectIng some great things in the future but these are only my goals and one can never be certain right?

Congrats!

Very good performance.

Keep it going on!..

Had a good feeling Friday that today would be a good day. Market did not disappoint. Congrats to all who benefited.

1 Like

Now that’s a wacky market.

All systems are still $95…Why pay double.

Excellent trading day, super enjoyable.

All new highs, I should take a picture & stop trading now, this is a tough sport.

Not really the pre-election move many were expecting, this should be interesting.

We have had an outstanding month and all 3 systems are at new highs. VIXMIX is a month old and garnering subscribers, I am thankful for that.
Done for the day and off with the wife to Palm Springs for some lunch. As for my subscribers and fellow C2 members, relax & enjoy your weekend.

@ETFCapital, it really is a challenging period right now. But thats kind of expected I guess after a crazy runup after the initial crash this year and now with the election period coming. Keep up the good trading!

1 Like

Hey thanks and I intend to give a good effort.

Welcome to all my new followers.

1 Like

All 3 of our systems:
TQQQSQQQ
VIXMIX
VIXRIDE
seem to have caught fire with VIXMIX up 42% in 45 days. That’s nearly 1% a day. The wifey is pleased as punch with the personal account too.

I’d like to offer you an opportunity to try VIXMIX out for 3 Months at $40. Offer expires soon.
USE COUPON CODE
UGPM94435

Custom discount coupon for ‘VIXMIX’
UGPM94435
This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘VIXMIX’ at reduced price.Instead of the standard price of $125.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $40.00 per month.