The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Welcome To TQQQSQQQ TQQQMAX VIXRIDE

New all time highs today with more satisfied subscriber reviews.
We now have 25 5Star reviews.:+1:
This market is a battle and trying my best.

Join now while price is still only $95 and you will be granted this price as long as you remain a subscriber.

I’d like to introduce the newest addition to the family of strategies
VIXRIDE. I pay for 3 systems but was a little confused as to what to do with my 3rd system. At first I thought let’s go with penny stocks, then I thought let’s just see how we do shorting but that incurs WAY to much risk. Finally it dawned on me to go long a system that I’ve long since neglected that I absolutely love. This is intended to be my most robust system but by the same token will hypothetically have a higher drawdown than my other systems. I fully expect dd. to be in the 25-35% range. My goal is to not constrain myself at the risk of losing gain. Thanx a bunch.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform