Welcome To TQQQSQQQ TQQQMAX VIXRIDE

New all time highs today with more satisfied subscriber reviews.
We now have 25 5Star reviews.:+1:
This market is a battle and trying my best.

Join now while price is still only $95 and you will be granted this price as long as you remain a subscriber.

I’d like to introduce the newest addition to the family of strategies
VIXRIDE. I pay for 3 systems but was a little confused as to what to do with my 3rd system. At first I thought let’s go with penny stocks, then I thought let’s just see how we do shorting but that incurs WAY to much risk. Finally it dawned on me to go long a system that I’ve long since neglected that I absolutely love. This is intended to be my most robust system but by the same token will hypothetically have a higher drawdown than my other systems. I fully expect dd. to be in the 25-35% range. My goal is to not constrain myself at the risk of losing gain. Thanx a bunch.

1 Like

If you want to try something a bit wild, try VIXRIDE.

Goal is 70-200% a year.

According to my calculations last 2 years has made about 940% Drawdowns may be 25-35% or more but in my opinion return will MORE THAN COMPENSATE for that.

Price is $149 but I will give you 12 months for $50

Or you can join my other 2 thus far very solid systems TQQQSQQQ TQQQMAX for a very reasonable $95

All up today.

Disclosure: my personal account trades nearly identical to what VIXRIDE trades as far as instruments and percentages.

Trading incurs risk, you may lose money doing so.

Custom discount coupon for ‘VIXRIDE’

You have just created a new coupon code:

UGUS27638

This will also be emailed to you.

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘VIXRIDE’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $149.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $50.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 12 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2020-07-01 14:04:00 Eastern U.S. time.

VIXRIDE which I trade myself, is up 8% today.
Coupon above for $50 normally $149
A very aggressive trading system with a goal of high returns.
If you’re looking for a system with training wheels, look at my other 2 systems Tqqqsqqq Tqqqmax only $95.

Over 3 grand with that TNA trade, not bad.

1 Like

Thanx, my history shows I am capable of creating systems with great returns with low dd., now my goal is to demonstrate that I can provide a system that although dd. might be higher, return will be copious over the long haul

VIXRIDE is now FREE for an undefined period of time.
Join today and take a sneak peek. Have a great day!!

That concludes the free trial for VIXRIDE. We were up 10% today and 22% for the week. VIXRIDE will from here on in be long only and IRA FRIENDLY.
PRICE IS $149 but with this coupon, you will pay $50 a month for 12 months. Hard to beat. Offer expires soon.
Custom discount coupon for ‘VIXRIDE’

You have just created a new coupon code:

UGUS27638

This will also be emailed to you.

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘VIXRIDE’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $149.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $50.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 12 billing transactions.

I did a search and here’s a bit of a conceptual concept that I struggle to explain. Based on the age, C2 rank, return and price of system, TQQQSQQQ is ranked number 1 overall on C2. This is based on combining all these factors.
Don’t ask me I couldn’t explain it. Perhaps this means the best value on C2.
I looked at overall rank then I did a comparison of all systems ranked above TQQQSQQQ and went from there.

Underrated comment!!!

1 Like

Some very good traders are having a rough week. These are volatile times and I’m trying to keep it together. See results below…

ETFCapital

Our 3 systems closed the day up $20,000 today.
Check coupons above they may still apply.

Nice comeback in a day of large losses in many systems!

1 Like

Thanx, today I felt like that guy on Bozo Circus
that had to keep multiple plates spinning on 5 sticks.
My indicators at times do a good job.

We had a sweet day.
Looks like the next several weeks could be a wild ride.

ETFCapital with 3 groovy systems to choose from.

TQQQSQQQ which is our longest running system, with great returns and drawdowns and IRA FRIENDLY. Just $95

TQQQMAX
Same as above but with a little extra umph. Just $95

VIXRIDE unlike the Foghat song SlowRide, does not take it EZ. $149

TQQQSQQQ

TQQQMAX

VIXRIDE

We struggled for a few days and our goal is to get it back.
There is no we or our but it just sounds kool when system leaders say it.

This is a commercial: Systems are $95-149 and they’re not too bad.
Tqqqsqqq is coming up on a year now.

ETFCapital