Vix Arb 2 ? What's going on?

What’s going on with this system - mine - ? What will happen in the future ? What’s all about ?

Please add us to your watchlist :

At the time of this post around = $41500

looks like a melt down.

This here is my main problem with systems on C2 trading low volume instruments.
This one has perfect fills with 12 contracts. And this is live DOM, this is not possible to follow
with even 1 or 2 contracts. Results will be way way different from anything this systems shows.

I understand that signal provider is giving a signal, but I highly doubt it is possible to get filled near his prices. This is more like penny stock trading.

Can signal providers alert using limit orders?

Yes providers can send limit orders , most of the time when we trade these commodities we use limit orders , Gasoline is not like penny stocks , alot of volume going on and alot of hidden orders what you see are just algos with more volume behind them . Anyway important note here is that most of the time price penetrates our level before coming back .

Another note : We dont rely on gasoline futures , we trade other futures contracts as well , and our size isnt usually 12 lots .

So, you are saying if 10 people were to follow your signals on autotrade, they would have their fills match yours? And I am not seeing DOM correctly, since all will be filled due to hidden orders?

Yesterday’s volume is 413K contract traded in gasoline futures . Again we dont rely on Gasoline futures , and when we trade these commodities we use limit orders more often .

Update account at new ATH . Account is currently above $57000 .

looks like system crushed

Looks like VixArb2 had zero stoploss in place.

Please visit my strategy.

Update : System aggressively retreats from the lows , will it takes the highs soon ?

67.2 % DD. I am sure people are loving it. Keep up with great work.

Similar to the SP500 max DD .

dd dow

So your system just went through the great depression?

1 Like

Another awkward situation. How is it possible with capital $22,377 ( the deepest DD) , this model had ability to purchase 650 call options. I don’t know what do you want accomplish in here, in the last 20 days, ur model fluctuate up to almost 70% DD n now the cumulative return is still -5.9%. Why dont make simple trade n make profit.

The cost to purchase 650 call options at price 0.44 is around 28000 I had that buying power when I entered the trade .