What am I able to talk about in a thread?

Hi,

I started a post that I think is very important and people should be aware of. It was closed. Sure I’ll email the help desk. My question is what am I able to talk about in a post here? I don’t believe a post like that should be closed as we should hear from other members their thoughts and maybe come up with a solution. So for future reference what can I post in this forum without it being closed? I think that post was appropriate especially with all the issues being reported by members lately. If people are trading real money there needs to be a conversation about this. Thank you.

When you have a specific question or problem about your strategy, send a message to the help desk.

It’s generally unhelpful to post here your personal question/complaint. Your post included no actionable information for me to examine. So you basically posted a complaint, and I have no idea what it’s about, and I haven’t had a chance to examine it or understand it. And guess what – a very high percentage of the time, things that people complain about are actually “user error” or misunderstandings. So I prefer to get to the bottom of things by first receiving all the details, examining the issue, and working it out with whoever asks the question.

That’s how I do it.

4 Likes