What Does Patience is a Virtue Trade

I thought this chart may be helpful for some prospective subscribers. Using C2’s Data Explorer I have done my best to graph my strategy versus the main components it trades. There are and have been other things, but the items graphed below are a good representation. Diversification of assets is a huge part of my strategy, and I believe crucial to any long term success. As you can see many of these instruments have a low correlation to each other, and the strategy tries to overweight which ones it thinks will outperform over the next days, weeks, and months. On top of the diverse selection of assets, there is a wide range of indicators I use to determine which assets to overweight. There will be periods where certain asset types outperform my strategy, but in the long term I don’t think a person can go wrong with diversifying their assets.

1 Like

Please note that the returns for the instruments graphed are pulling transaction data from all C2 strategies that trade those instruments. So if they aren’t traded by many people the data points are few and far in-between. For example, no one on C2 had a trade in MIDU from June 2019 until January 2020. So the graph doesn’t have MIDU show up until then. In other words this chart isn’t perfect.

Congrats on your strategy having done quite well since it’s inception. I hope it continues to do well in the future!

2 Likes