Why are your trades so large? You can't hold that much in your account can you?

I get this type of question quite a bit and thought it would make sense to answer the question with pictures since it is a bit hard to explain in the private message.

Hello, I am looking into subscribing to your system “Patience is a Virtue”. Looking at your strategy I noticed something that I am wondering about. The C2 trade record shows that you bought 3063 shares of TQQQ at 88.71 on 8/30/19, and on 6/4/19 you bought 8597 shares off TMF at 32.39… I am wondering how are able to take such extremely outsized positions given your current portfolio size at the time of purchase?

When I get this question the person is rightly confused because trades get summarized in the record and only show the to have been opened and closed when the share count goes to 0 and back again. Take this question above and look at the highlighted trades in yellow at the bottom of the picture. In reality my system never entered a trade on 8/30/2019 to buy 3063 shares of TQQQ. On that day it only opened a traded about 4% of that size! To see this you have to click the Show AutoTrade Data then scroll to the section for that trade expanded.

Default Trade Record View

TQQQ TRADE: you can see the rest of this trade extended beyond the screenshot by visiting my strategy page.

TMF TRADE: you can see the rest of this trade extended beyond the screenshot by visiting my strategy page.