Why so little decent TOS strategies on C2?

my answer is simple. It dosent help to get subscribers or even strategy views. In our case our systems are broker connected to IB - and we did that because we were told it would help get subscribers - and it hasnt.

My feeling is customers arnt using TOS as a screening criteria…?

c2 you need make an exception for leader auto trade your own strategy for free. I just recently transfer my IRA to IB, was going to follow my own strategy then realize its $99 to follow my self.

3 Likes

No, it is not. This is tested in practice. This is not the main criterion. I was not TOS and now TOS is a big difference.

It would be nice if C2 made it a requirement to have TOS to get on the leaderboard.

1 Like

TOS has a massive flaw in that, if you want to accurately compound with mininal 10k lots (fx), one should be trading an account in the 100sK. If people on here had access to that much money, they would not need C2. In order to balance a 100k+ account TOS trading at say 10%, you would be entered into positions that are rounded down to the nearest 10k lot size, so you would not meet the 90% trades being copied to meet requirements.
As far as FX, it’s flawed until either leaders can trade in 1$ units as minimum or they have a massive account.
That leaves few strategies who ‘Make it’ and build up capital to become TOS.
It is what it is until it evolves.

Haha this is hilarious, of the 47 tos systems something like 24 are IN THE RED and another handful are under 10% for the year. A bum is a bum regardless of if he trades his own trash or not.

1 Like

Why so little TOS?

To get the TOS badge, you need to pay $ 390 for a yearly subscription with 1 strategy.

With TOS, the developer receives 60% of the subscription cost; with non-TOS, the developer receives 50%.

Next, simple math science:

1. You are not TOS; revenue for the year 3,900 dollars. You get 3900 * 0.5 = 1950 dollars per year.

2. You TOS annual revenue = $ 3,900. You will get 3900 * 0.6 - 390 = 1950.

TOS is profitable if the strategy you get more than 1950 dollars per year. If there is less TOS it makes no sense.

If you pay every month, then the TOS costs 49 a month, which is 588 a year. 588/390 = 1.5076 times more = 2 939.82 must be obtained per year so that TOS is profitable.

1 Like

Undoubtedly and Absolutely.