Why won't C2 promote more on TOS systems?

It looks like C2 and Matthew Kline just added a new and an awesome
element of TRANSPARENCY to the systems. Not sure if I had not noticed
this before myself or if it is indeed completely new but you can now
see a QUESTION MARK ("?") by putting your mouse both over the DD and
P/L columns on the front page of each system and if you CLICK on it
(without having to open up the “Download CSV” link), you can truly see
how much RISK a system had to take in order to get whatever gain or
loss, as well as the amount of commission the system typically would
have to pay to achieve those results. Zip4x, for example in some cases,
is “doubling down” multiple times and would be paying almost $1K in
commissions and experiencing risk of 100k and beyond just to achieve
whatever results before closing out of a trade . Matthew and C2 thank
you guys so much for this.

sorry WMWMW, it was my error saying your strategy showing 10k with a 35k leverage. I think its c2 glitch or error. sometime when i click on a different strategy, it shows crazy number or wrong numbers. came across this today. https://collective2.com/details/102238569 the account went from 100k to 300k in 1 day. am i the only one seeing this ?

That’s just an experimental API project I’m testing crap on. Removed.

hi matt, i just found another one, that has weird margin like i mentioned

first trade on the system, 100 russell contract on a 50k account. That is a 6.4 million $ trade or you need about 420k-715k margin requirement ALL in trade.

1 Like

same account, but later he was ALLOW to sell 327 contact of emini russell. thats 1.7M margin and had a 90% drawndown after 2 tick on russell. but the stragegy never posted the 89% DD.

unless my calculation is wrong, there is basicly no margin requirement on there. so 3 tick on Russell this strategy is bankrupted. thing like this can cause subscriber to lose alot of REAL money.

Hi, VixTrader,
I happen to know this guy and had some conversation with him.

1. emini russell intraday margin is $660.
    2.At the time he bot 100 russell contract,his account has grown much bigger than 50K.( I guess it was 2 or 3 times 50K)
  2. I believe the contracts he sold was not 327. 327 was cumulative number( he bot and sold and bot again and sold again,which add to to 327). click on"Show more details", you will see.
  3. Taking all above into consideration, he didn’t break any C2 rule.

Also the first trade was not 100 contracts.It was 40 contract.
100 contract was an cumulative number.
Click on"Show more details" to see.

thanks to letting me know. I didnt know that before. Now i did look at the break down. on the 324 contract trade, it was at one pt still has 140 contact before it got margin called. and reopen again 139 contact again…

Hi,VixTrader,

I think as long as he follow C2 rule, it will be ok. Subscribers have their own judgement and will not be fooled.
I mean you look at a lot strategies and say they will cause subscribers to lose money.
Other people look at your strategy 37% drawdown and say your strategy is too risky and will cause subscribers to lose money.
Do you like people keep posting that your system is a crap?
So mind your own business and don’t keep attacking others people everywhere here in C2.

Sorry, it wasn’t my intention to said your friends strategy is crap. Let me know what I said that implied your friend is bad.

My main pt is that c2 is glitchy. I just want to have the developers look into these situations. Which MK said another one I came across today was a test, it’s now removed. If I think they were within c2 rule, I don’t care. There are plenty of bad strategy or scammer out there. Truth is there are a few bugs out there. If they aren’t bugs, I just need to know clarifying we are allow those type of margin on c2.

You are right about my 38% DD, I’m sure there is plenty of people staying away from my c2 and thinks I’m bad. But I would still love to hear their feedback. In the end I wasn’t trying to pick on your friend. He was just a strategy I came across that I believe it was bugged.