Getting more subscribers on c2

Hi All,

I am wondering there are some great systems on c2 that has better than average returns. Most of the highly advertised funds where I am from are all in negative most years and they came only passing the above the index on some of the years. My guess is that most of the systems on c2 have very good potential. And super funds are not that good in terms of returns but all have a lot of their money in cash most of the time. I think we could get more people rich with our systems.

Apparently you are a system vendor who does not subscribe to any of the C2 systems. The reality is that 99% of these trading systems are failures. The remaining 1% with acceptable risk and profitability are what interests potential subscribers. Separating the 1% from the 99% is not easy.

Subscribers need to have trust and confidence that system vendors will be successful. System vendors should avoid deceptive practices like setting up another C2 account to hide previous system failures. In addition, qualifying for the "trades own system" badge also helps to build confidence.

Lone Ranger wrote : "System vendors should avoid deceptive practices like setting up another C2 account to hide previous system failures"

Even if a system vendor creates a new system, all of his previous systems will still show up on the C2 record, they do not simply vanish from this website.

And who knows, maybe the vendor has learned from his past mistakes and finally created a more robust and profitable system.