25k E-mini S&P500 Portfolio Coupon Discount

Hello.

One of my portfolios of trading system is near to have a year old publisehd in C2, is this:

This TOS portfolio combines 5 trading systems over e-mini S&P500 futures.

Coupon is available for a week and reduces suscription price from 149 /month to 99/month for 6 billing periods: UGCX99463

Also, portfolio count with Free trial period of a week to probe it.

Regards,

Andrés.

New coupon avalible, only for 2 days.

79/USD month for 3 months.

UGGK72458.

Enjoy!

What about providing a cash back similar to credit cards?

Could you precise the idea?

Andres, just joking :slight_smile:

Trol dont disturb, this is a serious post.

How July 4 sale event went? Anyone decide to save few buck and risk thousands? Btw, your strategy is doing ok at the moment, keep creating the record.

Better than yours, isn´t?

Is easy to talk about without anything to offer.

Your next messages will be ignored. Please, dont send me more private messages asking for personal discounts to my strategies.

1 Like

I did barbecue and it was really good :slight_smile:

Regarding you…world gets bigger with every day. It was strategy not strategies (don’t create false interest here) and it was almost 2 months ago if I remember well. And who said I really wanted to subscribe to strategy with very short track record, instead testing who you are: trader or salesman? And I did made my opinion. So don’t worry, I did not after and I won’t send you a private message in the future.

Also you braking the rule. Private conversation stays private You exposing your character. I will not help you gain subscribers. Any why we have conversation here? Because you get up in the morning and decided to call customer with name?

Matthew, you should create clear policy for people calling other people with names to remove them from C2 community.