9900 Options & Crazy Options 2016 – Review Results from 2 weeks

Every time developer broadcast chest beating win messages, I wish to share with everyone these performances.
These are results of 2 weeks of subscription; I have unsubscribed from Crazy Options (Paid).
He has niche for sure, but he is using this niche for his advantage. There is no reason to have 3 strategies based on single niche.

Strategy Review

Pro:
Low investment, comparatively high return (Good for small accounts)
Mostly Intra-day
Cons:
High trading commission cost even when wining the trade.
Some trades seem wins, but have high cost associate with trading commission. They are actually cost user money instead making money.
High Risk

My question is, What decides which trade should go to which strategy? No clear difference.
This could be successful single strategy, but selling it as 3 different strategies under different names and compromising on quality of trade just fill the 3 strategies killing profit for subscribers.

Thanks for review.
It was 2 tough weeks and today we up $2000 so we can’t really judge from 2 weeks only - and this is why people that have no longer time frame patience Have better not follow at all.

Systems are risky, very risky but gains till now are ~+300% and ~+200%
And win rate is 80-90% so it’s fair to remember this when reviewing system and check also total 2016 results.

Better also look professionally on sharpe ratio - and to check if the risk-pain on long time is fair for the gains.

Both systems with 20-30% risk vs 200-300% gains.
We can’t say anything about the future but when checking system - any system - it’s better to check it with longer time frame and compere the gains and risk to other systems.

By the way as I showed many times to my subscribers: the best result are from following 3 systems ($300 instead $580 not expensive) and you get less risk for the return.

System are different by trading ( no correlations ) by size and by risk results.

It’s more work for the developer to trade 3 differnt systems systems and the only reason for this is the demand for every account side .

If funny to trade 300k account and care about 1k loss after 200k winners!

For example $1400 loss in 9900 options could look big but after close p&l of more then 230k it’s less then 1% loss ( it’s 1/2% drop!!)

so please let’s don’t
get panic.

And if the daily moves are big for you you can make rescaling 1-3 1-4 1-5

9900 options:
209% gains vs 23% if you find better system please let me know …
And it’s 209% gains in 2016 so sorry that I had 1/2% drop last two weeks (today it was up $1000 so my 34 remaining followers of this system had recover nicely)

I agree 2 weeks are not enough for any system to evaluate, I will update it after 90 days.

I don’t mind paying more for one system which I can trust. I just can’t understand how do you decide which trade goes to which system. I paid for the Crazy Option 2016 strategy but I don’t want to use it. Because subscription fee is not the issue. My concern is quality of trades. Making 1 or 2 cents actually hurts the PL even though its a winning trade.

Of course you have niche, you deserve to make profit from your skill-set as long as it won’t hurt your subscribers.
I think 3 systems with same strategy is bit over-kill. I will keep 9900 Options on for now… if won’t cost too much to keep it going.

Did you look at 2016 TOTAL results…?

It’s 200% gains in one system and 300% gains in second systems.

So let’s say again:

CrAzy options 2016 started less then 3 months ago and with $10,000
It’s now almost $40,000 return in 3 months !! After system cost and commissions!!

How could you say it’s cent or two winners?

9900 options started 2.5 months ago and with $100,000.
It’s now more then $220,000 gains after all cost!!

I even didn’t talk about my “crazy option” system that after big drop last week is still with %610 gains in 6 months.

I can’t say anything more.

I can’t explain again and again - it’s same bran but very differnt systems!!

Maybe the future will be bad for my systems - but past results speaks for me.

I ask you and all my other friends to stay longer time frame in any system.

If you follow there systems from 1/1/16 you can’t say the same !!

You would have been amazed from the results and you would give better credit to the hard work that you won’t find easily on c2 planet

Couple cents from me - rough trade P/L and DD analysis for 9900 Options. Left side of the diagram - latest trades, right side - first trades.

First 3 or 4 trades are skipped, since their P/L size is 35-50k and these trades made probably most of that 200% income.

1 Like

As I explain many times before due to high following rate the current risk is less then before. And that is why today system is up $1000 “only” with least risk then ever.

It’s my responsibility to continue the good work.
People are not stupid to followe long time system with no any new gains.

Anyway Dear Munawar I will talk with you in private - I wish you continue to review crazy options 2016 too, and I like any serious review for my systems

And current profits are less than before, but you still advertising your systems based on the old profits, which are not achievable now. That is not a lie, but also not a true for potential subscribers, you’re intentionally confusing them.

please check also crazy options with same way…
Big risk and high DD last week but still 600% up.
And here you probably won’t find the same

And yes I believe that people are not stupid - no future nice gains = no subscribers !! Let’s not assume that people have patience and care about past without any good present.

Crazy Options, P/L and DD in $s. Left side - latest trades, right side - first trades. All trades included.

From my point of view P/Ls are going down with the same level of DDs and losses. So risks are around the same, but another 600% are questionable.

And just noticed: you’ve made half of your 600% by 5 trades at the beginning. :wink: Kinda same pattern for all your systems.

1 Like

Thanks ! Interesting ,
We should see if by better risk management and still 70-80% win rate we can make more Great results
In the future, it’s my goal, my responsibility and my vision to improve all time. I won’t say any more.

System was already 800% gains almost - so probably I know what I am doing. But last week was weak!

We should have better and better trades to stay in the top and past results are not interesting anymore anyone.

Thanks for everything

You didn’t drop 1/2% , you lost 19% from the beginning of the month . You keep saying your risk 20-30% which isnt true , your max DD is more than 50% and you reached more than that in a single trade !

I been trading options for a while and a lot of people knows about this last minute option trades. However, you turn that niche into system and have subscribers, that’s amazing, and I give you credit for that.
It could be really good strategy for people with small accounts. I give you full credit for turning a very tough and niche idea into a Trade-able system.

I don’t mean system always makes 1 or 2 cents, I was referring to “WHEN” those transactions happens, it might seem profitable trades but actually it’s losing money in commissions etc.

I don’t have any agenda against you, I believe this strategy could be profitable because I used to trade once in blue moon these kind of setup.
I think, there is no way you can keep up with 3 systems (strategies), that’s just you are not being fair to your subscribers. Quality of the trade will suffer and you will lose subscribers eventually or you can have one system with high quality trades and charge more fee. Win-Win for both parties.

One of the main reason for 3 systems - reduce risk. People are not stupid and many follow and stay with 3 systems to lower risks and get better chance to followe most of m trades. Nobody have to follow all 3 or even 1.
It’s free system and when people not happy they can quit and even ask the money back.

We have method and we work hard to improve it.
And again - people ask for more systems and more change to followe with small money.

The main factor is 70-90% win rate and nice sharpe ratio with all systems

System results after big drop in crazy options …
Last month not so good but still very great result for 2016
My swing system is not really active

I paid for Crazy Option and stop using it, I could have use this for whole month. Of course people are free to leave any system, I did.

You can see from the result I have posted, total lost $9000+ plus between 2 systems on first and second day, and now after recovery still about $5600 down. So using 2 system of same kind actually hurt the PL not minimize the risk.

Running 3 systems are counter-productive, it’s compromising quality of trades and your subscribers are losing “REAL Money” even if there is one or 2 bad days, it takes long time to recover and especially if 2 systems fails on same day it takes even longer.

Of course, I will end the subscription to 9900 Option system the day I want or find quality of trades are behind acceptable. Few hundred subscription fee is nothing compare to $1000s of dollar lost by your subscribers.

This is my honest feedback, I am not here to urge, as subscriber to this system, I am entitle to post performance not the hypothetical but “REAL” money.

At least it could help few people.

Daily gains today

So always better to have patience

What people don’t get to see in HYPOTHETICAL :slight_smile:

1 Like