Action Needed - Ignore Manual Trades no longer supported after June 14th

Can you please provide more explanation on the Ignore Manual Trades feature being discontinued?

• Does this mean that manual trades can no longer be placed in a brokerage account that is connected to C2?
  • What if a user is subscribed to two difference systems which are in the same position? Will that cause confusion between syncing?
  • After June 14, will any trade opened manually be immediately and automatically closed?
3 Likes

Well, if that’s the case and we’ve got to limit trading in an account to C-2 systems then how about adding a MyC-2 page (System) for every investor that tracks the investor’s total account value consisting of a combination of systems just as if it were another system. I’d love to see that ranked in the Grid and ranked against all the other systems. That would enable us investors to see how well our combination system/account was doing with respect to Return/MDD/Ulcer Index/ etc. This page would by default be private but for those who wanted they could make it public.

My understanding was that the ability for an investor to have other investments in a brokerage account prevented this in the past. Now it won’t.

2 Likes

As a subscriber I would not share my actual brokerage value with C2. :slight_smile:

I think for the C2 connected IB accounts they can already see all the positions in the account and therefore the value.

OK so make it an option.