The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

AlphaQ milestone

I can not beileve it but my system AlphaQ has crossed the 100% mark for the year. It has gained 102% at 15.9% max DD during the year comapred to QQQ which has gained 43% YTD with 28.5% max DD. I am obviously happy about the gain but I am more pleased about the DD. I made some changes after last May and I believe they really worked in Feb and March.

I am too old to get arrogant or unrealistic about the future but at least for a day, I am very happy about the results of my efforts. I am sure there are better systems out there - I know how hard it is and I salute them for their performance. Keep it up and best wishes.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Good job! Impressive results!

Thank you much. I really appreciate it.

Very good numbers! I’ve added your strategy to my watch list. A little warning though, so far around 80% of those promising strategies added to my watch list sooner or later crashed :wink: Take care and good trading!

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform