The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Any good systems left?

Hello.I think my system is pretty clear.I have a lot of losing trade because i don’t hide the negative trade behind the DD.First the trading for me is very big hobby,is like a drug :slight_smile: Second:I don’t care how much subscribers i have and how much he pay…I remember 3-4 years ago i was the firts trader in the bigger social trading platform ,but after, i shut down my account,because the rule was broken.So…i wanna make money for me and if is possible for my followers.Simple and clear…:slight_smile:

The Pairs Trading QID QLD Scalper was the best algorithm ever deployed on C2 but since it is written in Wealth Lab Pro it is on WealthSignals .com now and has received 10 International Awards, but, as a developer who plans to trade another system that at the time wasn’t technologically feasible, today it is!

So I’ll be deploying a working version of SuperBands with Linear Regression Analysis using the newest software package from the developer of Wealth Lab Pro, Quantacula.

We’re all so excited…

tumblr_mvmbwkaQYS1roz7s1o1_400

Back to C2 Platform