Appear in C2 advertising? (Please)

Perhaps some of you have noticed the big half-page ads for C2 that are running in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities? In fact, we’re ramping up our advertising each month, and will appear in new print magazines and online sites, in addition to TASC.

If you like Collective2, I’d like to ask you for a favor. I want to include some user testimonials in our ads. Whether you are a trader that searches for trading systems here, or a system developer that earns extra cash selling his trading advice here, if you have something nice to say about C2, I’d love to include your quote in our new upcoming campaigns. (If you have critical things to say, then I am interested also in that, but those comments will be less likely to appear in our advertising.)

There’s not much benefit for you, except the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from knowing you’ve successfully brown-nosed the owner of this Web site. (For system developers, though, I will gladly include your system name in the ad, if appropriate.)

Since I (like most of you, I assume) hate fake advertising testimonials from “John D.” and “Katherine P.”, I would prefer to use real names plus general geographic location.

So, I imagine a testimonial like this:

“Collective2 is the best place to start when searching for trading systems and methods.” - Matthew Klein, Westchester County, NY

If you want to appear in our upcoming ads, please email me your opinions of C2 – any nice features you like, anything you think is cool or helpful, etc. Be sure to tell me how you want your attribution to appear. Feel free to write as much as you want. If I need to take excerpts (and probably will) I’ll ask your permission first.

My email is matthew@collective2.com. Please include the subject: “Testimonial” to help me find your email.

Thanks in advance.

MK