BIG TOS and Execution problem

Hello,
I want to understand something because based on your representative answer(It’s not your problem) this is a joke!

I connected my broker account to the strategy to execute better the trades that I’m doing.
But the thing is that I don’t understand is;

1. Why there is a big difference in the time execution in my strategy Link Trades number;
    131450786 - There are 29 Minutes different in the execution when it was an MKT order!
    131402278 - There is 16 Minutes delay in the MKT order

2.also and the most important in the last trade - 131475545
THERE WAS 25 POINT DIFFERENCE ON THE SAME MINUTE IT WAS A MARKET ORDER
NOT ONLY THAT BUT ALSO THIS TRADE WERE EXECUTED 5 MIN AFTER!!! THE MARKET ORDER IN THE TOS PLATFORM.

When I asked the representative about that she told me It’s “It is not your job to manage Autotrading
Your job is to manage your strategy” but when the trades don’t execute as need for my clients for what they are paying for it is selfish not to give them the 100% for what they are paying.

It also explain why half of the time my limit order is not executed when the market is even above the price that we set.

I want a professional answer please as this is my client’s money and it’s important for us to understand this big issue, in our case we had a profitable trade, but what will happen if it was the other way around? more contracts?

I want to use your system but I need to understand that what I’m executing is transformed to the client, not 30 min after, at MKT order, this is ridiculous…

2 Likes

3 days and no response?

We did reply Friday directly to Avi through our customer service ticket system.

1 Like

Hey guys,

they replay just sharing the information with you:

For 131450786 the trade took place between 12AM and 1:08 AM NY time. We are disconnected from IB during that time as they perform daily server maintenance, so the order was filled as soon as we came back online.

131402278- The order was not filled on the exchange’s servers before 16:15, so it was executed as soon as the market reopened at 16:30.

In both cases there is nothing we can do.

For 131475545 we had an edge case were certain signals were not being sent to autotraders’ accounts, but were then filled by our position sync a few minutes later. This has already been corrected and will not be an issue moving forward.

1 Like