Block ignored users from posting on my forum?

There are certain pests on C2 that I have ignored. I would like you to include an option from blocking anyone that I ignore from posting on my forum. The problem I have is that since I have ignored them, I can’t see the message and therefore can not delete it like I could before.

Or if you can’t prevent them from posting on my forum, can you please put in a way for me to delete messages from ignored users?

"There are certain pests on C2 that I have ignored. I would like you to include an option from blocking anyone that I ignore from posting on my forum."

And your posts are laced with truth?

Aren’t you the person who keeps trying to drum up subscribers for your system, by posting on other people’s forums??? You “challenge” people to bets to “see how the 2 systems compare.” You pretend to be posting and then work in plugs for your system such as “I dropped my price from $70 to $50 and now I am getting subscribers - come see over on my forum”. These seem to keep popping up in many places. If your system is so good, why do you have to keep seeking free publicity?

If you cannot handle truth, that seems to be your problem