Brief interruptions today, June 8

I am updating some of the COllective2 software today. This means you may (rarely) notice some instances in which you see an “error” page appear. These outages will be brief. Just wait a few moments and hit your refresh button - the errors should disappear.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have seen that error masg for over a week now yet usually the trades have gone through . yet today no trade have gone through .

was kind of nice to be able to place a mkt order then wait 5 minute and cancel it . lol honestly though . i cant get any oreders to go through . also my system ( fibo price and time ) has not updated since june 7th . so something definatley out of whack . and i cant exit or enter any trades .

Thanks for alerting me, Joe. Thanks to your post I discovered the “Ronald Reagan Funeral Bug” - caused by the fact that I entered 0610 instead of 0611 when telling the software that Friday was an exchange-closed holiday. I have fixed the bug and now am working on correcting all pending trades.

Sorry!

Matthew

hi mathew

we’ll see how today works yet so far no updates

still shows june 7th . ill watch more closely for other problems in the next few days yet i have only a few trades planned for the week . just hoping i can exit a few things this week and not sure if im able to make trades or not . still think something out of whack . joe