I have two issues that have cropped up recently, both dealing with Broadcast to Subscribers.
The first issue is that my attachment (weekly report) is no longer being sent as an attachment. I tried twice last night without success. I don’t want to keep trying since it will only annoy subscribers.
The second issue is that there appears to be an auto-reply sent back from two subscribers as a result of the broadcast. This issue is annoying to me but I can live with it for awhile.
Please investigate these issues. The first is more important at this moment in time.
I was doing some database work last night, and accidentally screwed up the broadcast-attachments feature. It is back online now. I just tested and it seems to work fine. Please try once more. Sorry for the trouble. - MK