Something wrong with my messages

There is definitely an issue with broadcast to subscribers. I get two or three phantom replies when I broadcast. The replies have nothing in them. Always originating from the same subscribers.

There is definitely an issue with broadcast to subscribers. I get two or three phantom replies when I broadcast. The replies have nothing in them. Always originating from the same subscribers.

I’m not ignoring you. I do attempt to prioritize responses to questions. This didn’t seem particularly urgent; forgive me if I was wrong.

To answer your question, when you send a “broadcast” to subscribers, C2 has a neat feature. If a subscriber clicks REPLY in their email program, their reply gets re-directed into your Private Message box on C2.

The problem is that sometimes non-humans hit reply. In other words, email gateways will sometimes reply that a message has bounced, a user has no storage space, etc. This is typically the reason for the garbage replies.

Don’t worry - your messages are being sent. I will need to work on a way for C2 to figure out which is a garbage reply, and which is a human reply. It’s on my to-do list. For now, you can safely ignore/delete these automated replies sent by your subscribers’ ISPs.

Hi NAME REMOVED -

I wish I had experience running a “pool” but unfortunately not. I am simply an investor who graduated from the school of hard knocks. The bearish dollar ETF isn’t an ultrashort (I wish it were) just bearish. If you find an ultrashort (2x) bearish dollar ETF then let me know.

Steve
P.S. You have a pretty good equity curve going for you.

FYI Steve or anybody have knowlege of any system trading "SP" (similar to "ES")??

Gilbert

Start by throwing in a few losing trades to get your equity curve looking a little more believable :slight_smile:

I will watch your system but somehow I don’t think you need my critique. I’m pretty impressed by your system so far. Let’s hope that it doesn’t follow the straight up / straight down pattern I see here too often.

Steve