Burned by commission

joined recently and linked my account to fxcm…seemed like an easy broker to get connected to.
but…im begin burned at almost 50 percent of profits on commission, so far…gettign set up with ib is proving tricky, many questions.
any advice c2?

I assume you must be scalping for very small profit per trade? What kind of profits and commissions are you taking and paying?

one p and l example is 166 w commission and 266 no commission

Take the time and get set up with IB.

It’s well worth the effort.

IB Forex is tricky, their spreed and market order is way off the chart.

I just wanted to add for record, I have investigated this issue, and seems there was signal delay, which effected the fill price more than just quote difference.

Is there someone you recommend as better than IB?

IB is decent as per my knowledge, this variance also has to do with timing to the order execution - sometime C2 servers are not real time…but near-time

Thanks for the great response. I was wondering how accurate the Profit and Loss statements for Forex are on C2 site. The figure for Forex returns was very close to IB"s Forex Mark-to-Market performance + “Broker interest paid and received.” Just a few dollars’ difference, which might just be the amount that C2 and IB differ on the current quote.