C2 Costs for Systems Develpers

Apologies for this obvious question but I would like to be sure I get the C2 costs right.
The 120 dollars fee every 6 months is clear. However, I would like to understand the 1C$105 for any system added within one month of first 1D fee by means of an example: let 19s suppose I created a system on collective2 in October 2013 and I start paying the 120 dollars fee. What 19s going to be my entire annual cost if I create two new systems , one in December 2013 and another one in January 2014?

Hello Marco,

System one. If you pay $120 dollars on Jan 1, you can continue to operate the system for 6 months. You do not need to pay again until June 30.

If you choose to add a second optional system and you pay for your next system within 1 month of the first - say, on Jan 15th - you pay a reduced fee of $105.

Any system you pay for after Feb 1 will return to the full price. Basically, the computer software asks itself: “Has Marco paid the full price ($120) within 30 days of today?” If yes: his next system is $105. Otherwise it’s $120.

Hope this clarifies.

- Alen (help@collective2.com)