The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Can't STC in webtrader

I’m currently open a position I placed through API, now I want to manually close it. When I try to enter the order in webtrader it tells me I can’t STO because I am currently long. I can’t find a way to STC. Please help, thank you!

Same concern here…appears you can open but not close a trade (or even place a STC limit price) at the moment. Crazy.

Thanks for the reply, I just created a demo account to test some old API, figured it was that, great timing! I managed to close them by changing my API code to STC, but as for the web interface meh!

It’s freeze for FX trading too .

Hello,

We had problems with delayed futures data for a short period of time that was fixed.

Thank you for all of your feedback, let us know if anything appears again.

Everything is ok now.

Thank you for your effort.

Back to C2 Platform