Collapse. Investor errors here

The main mistakes of the investor, which lead to poor results:

1. Invested at the maximum, the output at the minimum. He does this several times until he loses almost his entire trading account.

2. When profit - the trader writes beautiful words, confesses his love and that he likes everything. This is flattery and no more. And when the drawdown - words from the category, everything is gone, the system is broken, you are not the same as you were, save yourself who can, I’m leaving. As a result, follows item number 1, returns again after a lucrative series, but again suffers a drawdown and item number 2 is repeated.

3. He begins to teach the trader how to trade. He knows how to do the trader correctly, although he himself copies his trade.

4. Constantly monitors the yield curve, even with a small drawdown of 5-10%, he begins to talk about how the system has broken, trust is lost, he does not know how to live, but in the future he promises to give a chance and falls back on points 2 and 1.

I think that these investor mistakes lead to bad results. Analyze, select a trader, invest as much as you are willing to lose no more and no less. Communicate with the trader correctly, he does not need words of love or praise. We decided to come, we decided to leave, this is your choice, do not need unnecessary words.

If you choose a trader, trust him, and do not run away from him with a drawdown of 5-10%.

Complete me. If I forgot something. Maybe someone recognized himself, but all the coincidences are random.

Have a nice day.

Michael

Written through Google translator.

2 Likes

Useful recommendations when copying trade

1. Do not idealize the results of my trading. Stable every month for a long period of time, at least over a period of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus every month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of subsidence, since everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are no exception, after growth always follows a decline or for some time there is a stagnation in growth and this should be perceived normally.

2. Diversify your savings - do not put all your eggs in one basket.

3. Constantly and continuously monitor the results, it is desirable to do this several times a week, so you will be calmer.

4. Understand that profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that income received in the past cannot serve as a guarantee of receiving such income in the future.

5. Do not worry and don’t share your feelings with me about where the market will go or what you think is wrong at the moment (I don’t have a psychological session service), because there is a stop loss for every deal , there is a risk limit. Excessive anxiety only ruins the result.

6. There are periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks when there is no trading activity, this is normal. Permanent presence in the market and constant trading in no way affects the better profit, does not make it anymore, sometimes just a few trading sessions make the result for a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals and then the result will be much better.

7. There is a possibility that you may lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.