Daily spreve trading system

If you want to try and test a system without any cost, up to one year trial, test it for free.
It is a daily system, no need to monitor it all the day…

1 Like

can you send the link for the system

S&P returned 21% last year, your system lost 1.1%, a total of 3 trades. Why would we pay to subscribe ? I’ll check back in 5 years.

1 Like

you do not need to pay, it will be free one year from now, i will stop the free trial at the end of march 2019, you have no risk to take a look at it, and moreover i created this system for an hedge fund in 2009, i was head of trading and quant trader (2003-2015)

and also i did not market this system in 2017, so the return is totally wrong, it starts in march 2018

Can you please provide the coupon for the one year free trial because presently the System Page indicates a subscription fee of $100 per month.

Sorry, i do not know how to do, do i have to ask collective2, also you can try the 90 free day trial and maybe after change woth anoter mail. Anyway, i am going to ask the staff of collective 2
thanks

i just put the price at zero a month, tell me if it works

Yes, it works - I subscribed already but I am not auto trading it at this time, just watching.
Thanks - Karl

You are wellcome, Take your time and see if you Will confortable to trade system, you have one year tout test it.
Laurent

Hi, can you exchange this system manually?
Can someone tell me how do I find systems that are exchanged manually?

hi,
you mean trading the system in a manual way?
The rules are very simple…
Laurent Pichard

Paolo means “Can a subscriber trade this system manually?” This would mean not autotrading but rather entering each trade by hand. A system that has several trades per day and requires intraday attention (like needing to enter signals all day long, or having quick in-and-out trades) is not a very good candidate for manual trading.

Thanks, I look for systems that can be traded manually, difficult to identify them on C2.

this system takes position on a basis close ( you can also trade at the opening, it makes almost no difference) and it closes out at the close and the open; it takes very little preparation. no fancy indicators…
Best regards
Laurent Pichard

Thanks, I signed up, I hope that the signals will arrive to me via email, I hope I have not done anything wrong and 'the first time I try C2.

The signals should arrive via émail. … Il Will post thé next signal and this Way you could check if it works.
Laurent Pichard

I have not received any signal yet.

buy signal on close, i am watching it if arrives…