New Strategy "1 percent Per Day"

1 percent Per Day

sounds good enough to join

The strategy consists of intraday trades on NQ,YM,ES and QCL, and swing trades on Gold ,Silver,and Crude.
Intraday trades use normal leverage($10000/contract).
Swing trades use low leverage($20000/contract, or $10000/mini contract).
The strategy tries to achieve lower than 10% DD.

Any back testing results?

Back testing results were too good to be true(more than 2% per day), so I don’t expect it to repeat in real market.

Have you been trading this in a real account, if so, for how long?

I would say the 95% part of this strategy’s elements have been traded before and it was profitable, but not as good as this strategy would be.
I expect the 5% new element would significantly raise the strategy’s performance. And this 5% new element has not been traded by me but was traded by other people.I mean I learn from other people’s success and further improve its element, so I got much better result (from backtesting) than the performance of the people I learn from.

Regarding today’s ES trade,I may use 1 contract size instead of 2, and set wider stop.This is because I expect wider market swing this morning, so to ensure a profitable trade not to be stopped out, I need wider stop.On the other hand, 1 contract can make same return and has same risk as 2 in a wider swing market.So this adjustment means to keep same risk-reward.

This strategy is free for now, and will remain free until 9/10/2017,then it will began to charge sub fee.
So it is two weeks, plus current subscribers will have 7 days notice from C2 before they can be charged, so it is 3 weeks free trading.
So 3 weeks performance will be given to potential subscribers to let them decide if my strategy worth my sub fee.
Good luck to everyone.

Hi TwoPercent, I’m looking at your ES trade and appreciate your control at immediately taking the loss. Are you trading this manually or automated?

It was manually entered.But there are clearly defined entry,stop and profit target。 Once the position entered, a stop is immediately placed.So it is similar to an automated trade.

I think, the backtest performance is better than the reality at C2. It seems 1 % per day is not achievable.

maybe this system should be renamed 1% per 6 months?

I wonder the investors can actually make money from this strategy, trade leader is taking a sculpting approach for multiple futures and end up making at least $2K loss in the last few days + the increased brokering commissions from over trading…thus need to quit this system fast.

These “x% per day” almost too funny to laugh at. I will be happy with 0.50% gain per day. If a trader can successfully gain half of % of their capital per day over a long period. He is prob the best trader I have ever known.

4 Likes

Exactly, I agree with you. C2, everyone can be a developer but to find someone who is professional, that’s really hard. Here is another example, backtest doesn’t work until that strategy has been implemented in real trading with subscribers for at least 6 months. Many new models with great backtest failed in C2. Btw, we can not complaint because he doesn’t charge to anyone. I’m sympathy to free loader in this model because they experienced real losses.

Any kind of promotion, strategy name, statement etc, that gives the impression any return (over risk-free rate) is guaranteed, should not be allowed. Are there no rules about it here at all?

1 Like

What clowns these guys are. What an absolute joke.

“1% a day”. “5% per month”, etc…

Just comical. If anyone invests with these fools they deserve to lose their money.

Think about it. If it were really that good (1% per day, 5% per month, etc) - why not just take your strategy and make your own millions. Why bother on C2 ? Total load of garbage.

1 Like

This strategy is no longer supported by the creator

It was inevitable when the developer was making crazy trades when he started losing and trading different markets. I also don’t like those strategies that sit idle for weeks without any broadcast or message. There should be a message saying something like ‘on vacation’ for those idle strategies…lol

For those that remember this thread started as “2 percent per day”. Go to the open of this thread and find the pen shape top right between 2 and 9d. Click on that pen shape and you’ll get a pop up box. In the top left of that pop up box you can click on the left arrows and you’ll actually read what he originally wrote. I’ll help you guys out. He called himself and his strategy “2 percent per day” and stated he is in competition with “QuantStat2 Futures”. You guys remember that?

When this guy started I was broadcasting my screens live. I won’t mention where but you guys have an imagination where I might broadcast live. What I noticed is this. Some of the great trades he had when he started seemed suspicious to me. I looked at my charts and wouldn’t you believe it was the exact time my charts said to initiate a position. I’m sure it was a coincidence. What I have done is not broadcast live to the general public since and his trades went south since. Again most likely a coincidence.

Here’s the first red flag. The guy wanted to “compete” with me. Does he not have his own strategy? Then his trades all went south since I cut access to broadcasting live. Again I’m sure this is a total coincidence. This guy mentioned competing with me but he broke every rule I have. He kept you guys in trades overnight. Is this a day trading system or a swing system? I was about to respond to the original post but I’d figure I’d let this guy crash and burn first.

TO ALL INVESTORS:
Please do some due diligence before investing. Just because a system is free doesn’t mean you’re getting a deal. You get what you pay for. I know from 20+ years of experience to avoid the markets the last week of August and first week in September and I did just that and probably saved my investors a few stop outs. I just started trading for September again today. My goal is still the same for the month even though I didn’t trade the first few days. Please look at my system it’s on C2s top leaderboard with a heart attack index of 1. Top rating from C2. No wonder you have knock off systems trying to compete. And guess what this guy will come back with a new name and a new system.

Description now approved by compliance. Please read about the system. Thanks for your interest and please let me know if I can assist you with your investing needs. Ronnie

QuantStat2 Futures (112733962)

1 Like