New system - trailblazer

intra-day in ES. please add to simulation to judge yourself

Looking good after 1 trade, I’ll check back after 100 trades

thats 2 years down the line my friend - so yes please, if you are still around :wink:

Do you have a track record in your personal account?

@TT3, that really does not matter as there is no way to prove what I answer. I suggest to just keep track and decide if you like what you will see

So that’s a no then. Good luck sir.

As in all cases, we will wait patiently until we see how the model works in the following months. Regards!

1 Like

You still can consider using the free coupon

IMO you are not trading frequently enough for an intraday system - one trade per week isn’t going to cut it.

I’m pretty sure user TT3 will be still around in 1-2 years.
Make sure that your system will be still around then :wink:

@aum108 I will try my best for the system to be around after 1-2 years with solid performance! Having started the system in a turbulent time, that will be decided soon :wink: So far so good!

Meanwhile here is another uncorrelated system on oil futures to keep an eye on -

dont expect too may trades. i prefer quality over quantity. 50-60 trades per year will be max from each system

and here is free coupon valid for 1 month for the oil day trading system UGUX46475

Instead of using coupons, new systems should just offer it free for 2-3 months. Why bother with coupons and having to go through the process of reissuing coupons?

1 Like

I am not reissuing coupons. one client made use of it and hopefully happy :wink:

I didn’t ask for a coupon…just saying that as a new strategy it would be wise to have made it free until a longer track record has been made to see how you trade.

1 Like

yes i know . i get your point:)

new high on trailblazer - courtesy to the volatility

You’re informing us of a new high after barely a month’s worth of data? Three closed trades and 9 trades in all? Just curious: will you be alerting the C2 community of every new high going forward? Or perhaps you’ll wait and give us the good news monthly.

Also, the other system had a new low yesterday, yet you didn’t inform us. I think you should, in the interests of balanced reporting.

Also curious about your stated profession “fortune teller”. This is obviously a little attempt of a joke on your part. Do you think potential subscribers will be encouraged to sign up with this kind of clownishness?

1 Like

Indeed. Please inform us of new max drawdowns as well, in the interests of balanced reporting. Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t understand all the hostility. I am not sure now, but I think it was offered free initially and I think that is the reason I signed up for it almost from the very beginning. It has made pretty good money for me so far.