- Trading experience since 2006.
- Manual trading is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group).
- Each trade is protected by stop loss. Prior to the opening of each trade, a risk calculation is made and only after that a trade is opened. Risk control takes first place in the system.
- Maximum drawdown per month 10%.
- Not a martingale.
My system for autotrade is here (Collective2):
- Medallion Fund (Forex) | GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.
Maximum open volume = 7 lots, trading account size from 14,000 USD to 16,000 USD.
- CME FX Products (Futures) | British Pound Futures, Euro FX Futures, Australian Dollar Futures, Japanese Yen Futures, Canadian Dollar Futures, Swiss Franc Futures. This system CME FX Products (Futures) is identical to the system Medallion Fund (Forex). Difference in markets. One system for forex, another system for currency futures CME. Equal risks, entry points, exit points.
Maximum open volume = 7 lots, trading account size up to 160,000 USD, but! British Pound Futures (The step of 1 point is 6.25, therefore 7 lots is 11 lots (7 / 0.625)), Euro FX Futures (The step of 1 point is 12.5, so 7 lots is 5 lots (7 / 1.25)), Japanese Yen Futures The step of 1 point is 12.5, so 7 lots is 5 lots (7 / 1.25)), Australian Dollar Futures and Canadian Dollar Futures and Swiss Franc Futures (The step of 1 point is 10, therefore 7 lots is 7 lots).
- AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 16, 2021) = 1 465 800 USD
If you have any questions for me, please contact me at any time.
Have a nice day.