First Month Update on SK Small Caps

Ah, about a month ago, I kicked off this system right here on C2, and I took a moment to share my reasoning behind it all. You see, I had spent countless hours delving into research and backtesting, curious to see if all that effort would pay off in the real market. Honestly, even if it turned out just half as profitable as the model itself, I’d still consider it a major win.

Well, guess what? The initial results are in, and they’re looking pretty promising! Despite a few bumps in the road last month, the system held up almost exactly as I had anticipated based on the model. I’ve got to admit, I’m feeling pretty pleased with how things are shaping up so far.

Let’s be clear though… it’s only one month :wink:

It doesn’t look like Sean’s going to add a link, so I will:

1 Like

I’m crossing my fingers this keeps going well. But you know what really grabs my attention? It’s not just about what’s happening now; I’m way more curious about looking back at past results or tests. If the system starts doing stuff that’s not on the expected track, I’ll lose faith in those backtests, you know?

Time will reveal, but I’m feeling more and more hopeful about the progress of things. I’m also thrilled to see that the same approach seems to be working well with groups beyond Small Caps, such as Mid Caps, and even sectors are showing potential. As things progress, I aim to introduce other systems.