Update - Alpha Surplus Fund - 3 weeks into C2 +11% (+$27,550 P/L) -- TRADES OWN STRATEGY 100% SCALED

Although the strategy’s duration on C2 is quite short, I have been running this account for much longer on my own.

I anticipate once I have 30 days of performance and my sharpe/sortino etc begin being calculated, significantly more interest will grow for the strategy.

Anyway, I am wrapping up for the quarter so I wanted to highlight the strong performance seen in June.

My strategy on C2 was up 11% while S&P500 was +1.5% (at time of writing). The statistics aren’t out yet, but it is my estimate (opinion) that the correlation to the broader market will be quite low. I tend to be flat by the close, so actual time in market is quite small. Win/Loss of 2.6 with Win trades of ~75% (as of 6/29).

In general, I tend to shoot for +5% to +10% a month, so I came in on the high end of that goal for June. I encourage those interested to simulate/subscribe. I’d recommend a minimum of $30k scaled at 0.1 (so if you put $90k, i’d scale at ~0.3 or so).

I am appreciative for those already subscribing. I’m sure the P/L from this month alone should cover the fee MANY times over. My plan on this site has always been to monetize my trading and while the monthly fee is currently $149 (and i intend to lock those subscribed into that rate for the remainder of the 2021 if sub’d by 7/15) I do plan to raise the fee (up to ~400-600/mo) as I feel it is well worth it, and incredibly reasonable for the performance metrics the strategy can deliver (I AM NOT GUARANTEEING ANYTHING of course – it is a high risk strategy!).

Heres to a relaxing 4th for everyone and a prosperous Q3!

1 Like