Future Developers with C2 Score Above 90

also ever realize these 200-1000% gain strategy went up like a rocket in 2 months, then they all go flat or barely any volatility ever since. That’s because now they got subs, c2 takes sub’s strike price as the strategy’s posted price. (i believe there is a setting to change that, not sure)

So most of the BS stops once you start getting subs. but a few scalping trick still exist, it will cause massive slippage. But some how the strategy performance will still go up, while subs losing money on every trade due to slippage.

1 Like

Pretty sure C2 forces you to take your subs execution over a posted price you might get with fake money. Which, like you said, means the party is over once the subs come in.

I actually found this out the hard way with my last system. I was executing similar to C2, but then when someone at a different broker came in as a sub, they got crap execution (besides other execution snafus with C2). So scalping forex became pretty much impossible for me on C2. Had to close it here.
I feel like if one of these guys saw this happening, they would have just kept running the strategy, lost money, waited until subs left, then continued to game the system until new subs came in. Rinse repeat. No integrity.
Soap box rant over.

It would be nice if on the equity chart the periods with the subs be marked somehow. So you can see from the first look if strategy earned real money.

4 Likes

I see that trading VIX - It’s just PR!
At the same time, trading ES and BUND is quite good.
But, let’s see how it goes with subscribers.

1 Like

It wasn’t PR, it was BS. Alot of ES and BUND trading was similar.

How has it gone for subscribers? I’ll let you have a look.

Looks like C2 may have shut down UVXY Trader, hope Diamond is next.

1 Like

I already forgot about him!:roll_eyes:
Maybe he’s too busy to trade?:rofl:

Several months later. Let’s see how its going for subscribers…
As predicted, no subscribers made money, they have all stopped trading the strategy. Strategy literally peaked with the first subscriber, once phony bid/ask trades could not be executed. Just like UVXY Trader.

Silver lining is that at least no one lost massive amounts.

I had a recent discussion with Matt, he told me bid/ask phony trades are not possible. He said will look into it, maybe you can explain it better than I can to him.

I can total see what’s happening with this strategy and others , but I can’t explain well enough to Matt for him to improve this issue.

I think they are without a doubt possible because of the “trade when touch” feature you can do when running a system, instead of “trade when trade through the price”. If the price touches the bid or ask for a split second, anywhere, for 1 share/contract/etc, these guys immediately get filled. I mean look at UVXY Trader and Diamond’s trades, they are very fast and perfect when they do this. Guys make a ton of money in a matter of minutes. They don’t do it all day every day because that would be too obvious.

When I ran my forex scalping strategy I actually got better fills on C2 than in my own account before I had subscribers. I was shocked. Once I had subscribers my fills suddenly got much worse and trade errors were common.

I think valid evidence is the fact that these two haven’t been able to make subscribers any money.

A valid solution would be to remove the “trade when touch” feature all together. Because in live trading you can’t trade like that, which is what C2 should show prospective subscribers. Just my thoughts.

You should forward or attach your explanation to Matt. He didn’t understand what I was trying to tell him about the bid/ask issue.

business is business…