Future Developers with C2 Score Above 90

By searching C2 grid recently, there are 19 futures developers with C2 score above 90. Not sure if those are ones of best developers based on C2 standards (C2 score).

2 Likes

Roughly, there are 53 futures developers with C2 score above 70.

the number 1 on the list pretty much destroys the credibility of that entire list :smiley:
there are a lot of good systems on that list though

1 Like

Is UVXY Trader even a futures trading strategy? Seems like the most recent trades have been anything but and the big gains were option trades.

Given that the ā€œC2 scoreā€ is a black-box calculation why do we care?

Do you know (guess, recommend) how to use this number? If you do: can you prove it? [Statistically it requires a large sample-set to prove something about a metric that we donā€™t know anything about.]

c2 score is basically performance + draw down + popularity. thatā€™s why brand new strategy highest gains % after 20 days will make top 10. because 20 days they rarely high draw down, everyone is curious to see the new ā€œpopularā€ strategy. trifecta c2 score

No matter how C2 score is calculated, their average(s) did give a hint how the highest level of C2 developer should be.

3 Likes

Would like to see a better single indicator than C2 score for picking a great strategy / developer, if any. :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks like UVXY Trader has a subscriber now.

Thus ends the 50% monthly gains with 2% drawdownsā€¦ RIP.

uvxy has plenty of subscribers - look at autotrade details. if he is not a trader but a smart con, he will not trade for another month now and he will get more subscribers meanwhile and do a mock trade with minimal position size again after a month to keep showing that its alive and keep the stats in tact :smile:

No doubt he will do that @QFund. Tiny trade here and there, no chance at drawdown, wait until person unsubscribes and they do BS trades again - however Matthew has subscribed, so now I donā€™t think heā€™ll be able to pull his garbage off.
Whatā€™s weird is that only one other person has subscribed besides Matthew, but if you look at the autotrade details looks like there are over 20 accounts trading it. All very strange.

Iā€™m gonna go ahead and throw this system in the same bucket as ā€œUVXY Traderā€ - ā€œDiamondā€. Built his track record doing the same BS thing as UVXY trader (albeit not quite as obviously and not going for such ridiculous gains). Now he has a subscriber too. Weā€™ll see how long that lasts. Poor guy.

Could anyone please explain why ā€œDiamondā€ is BS? Itā€™s not obvious to me.

1 Like

hello, do not rush to conclusions
my name is Maxim, Iā€™m the manager Diamond
we will discuss in 2-3 months, OK?

Letā€™s discuss now so you can convince folks otherwise. Why wait 2-3 months? For more subscriber fees? :wink:
Because C2 has good transparency and lists the times of all your trades, I took the liberty of breaking down all your trades for everyone (through today):

My issue Maksim, is your quick in/out trades in the VIX and E-MINIs (alot of your other trades I feel had similar issues but lets just talk about these for now). Letā€™s talk about those ā€œ<1 minute holding periodā€ trades.

You had some days, randomly (1/8-1/9, 1/22, 2/1), where you would trade a VIX futures contract every minute or so, sometimes twice in the same minute. You would always make money in these trades, or nearly always. You did a similar thing with e-minis in March (3 contracts sometimes on $14k!!!). I get it, itā€™s scalping. But scalping in real life is not that easy my friend.

My guess, is you had your system set to execute the sale when the price ā€˜touchedā€™ the profit target, not when it traded through. Since there was no real money chasing these trades, Iā€™m sure the Bid/Ask spread got you there very quickly.

I guess my bigger question is, if it was so profitable, why only do it a couple days? Why not do it all day long every day?

If you can answer that my friend, AND you can make money for subscribers in the same way you have made money in the past, I will stand corrected and commend you for a successful system. Until then, I remain unconvinced.

Please explain Maksim, as Iā€™m sure if you can explain this properly you will get many more subscribers. Thank you.

4 Likes

hello, good work . I will respond in 2-3 hours .sorry for my English

1. These are hypothetical results, and have inherent limitations.
    Trading is always risky, and you can lose money.

I was not informed с2 slippage with InteractiveBrokers,AMP,Dorman
in the beginning of March I threw it into the basket futures VIX
March trading ES emini , yes scalping with a target of + 9.10 pips
27,28 March trading target 1 contract +16 pips
April trading start 2 contract target 1 contract +16 pips 2 contract +30-40 pips
(3 contracts sometimes on $14k!!!) intraday margin 1 contract e-mini $500 , my trading stop loss 1 contract $100 , 10Šŗ trading 2-3 contract

If you can answer that my friend, AND you can make money for subscribers in the same way you have made money in the past,
I will stand corrected and commend you for a successful system. Until then, I remain unconvinced.
menager Diamond NO a loss money investor

target April +$2500, trading 2 contract e-mini
(1 point $12.5)

Sorry for my English

I will return to the forum in April :money_mouth_face:

the BS is with c2 ask/bid, you can trade buy and Sell instantly thru api or have 2 trading window up the same time. C2 will give you bid as you buy and Ask as your sell price. You will always profit 5bp on futures on every trade. Some better strategy leaders will try to layer it into their records. Do 20 BS trades, then do 5 normal trades, rinse and repeat. Until you get a really nice return to get on the leader board and start getting subs.

on Vix, you can sell WAY WAY WAY OTM calls, like 60 vix call expires in 3 days for $0.05 and do 500 contracts. C2 will let that go thru. NO one in the real world will buy your 60 vix call for 5 cents, because vix 30 thru 80 call is all selling for 5 cents. but that would be $2500 profit posted on the strategy.

some other BS option scalping strategy is to sell WAY WAY WAY out of money options, c2 require a real life bid to confirm the trade. the leader will place a sell order for 500 contract option trade on c2 for $0.05 cent. then they get on etrade (a real brokerage account) and buy 1 contract for 0.05) then the c2 trade for 500 contract will go thru for $0.05.

2 Likes

This is new way of PR.
Speak in very bad English; and avoid tricky questions.

And end with something like this.

3 Likes

hahahaha. I know. He pretty much answered nothing but seemed surprisingly optimistic.
Good luck to those subscribers! :roll_eyes:

1 Like