The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Futures Trading

Hey. New strategy on this resource. The essence of the strategy is to trade based on the balance of the market and trade on the side of strong money. In the strategy, I use only the volume indicator and the price in different time ranges. I will answer all your questions in private messages.

good day,a bit about strategy:
The strategy is completely manual.I trade solely on the basis of price and volume, inputs are based on the allocation of zones (side market) in which in my opinion locked positions of traders and the market will not return there in other words, according to certain criteria such as time, volume, speed and other allocate these zones. When there is such a zone, I enter the deal (there is a little difference whether I enter the trend or against the trend, the difference in the goals and behavior of the price, the entry pattern is the same everywhere). Stop loss is always at 1-2-2. 5 % I do not like to risk. As for the exit position, for me there are several stages 1 is the accumulation of position, provocation, etc. 2 this movement to the unloading position, the unloading is the same in several cases that the outputs of the volume, update the local borders (again, it all depends on we traded with the trend or against). I am convinced that the balance of the market is constantly changing and whatever the purpose they depend on the behavior of the price at certain levels. I do not use martingale in strategy. If You have any more questions I will be happy to answer.

In September, a good profit was recorded. I will try to continue to adhere to this level of profitability

This is a good strategy and low volatility for futures. Well done Dmitriy.

Thank you for the good rating. In the future I will try only to improve the results

Lucky to have avoided this bearish day. Buy and hold strategies should be taking a beating today.

In my opinion, the market has a chance to move up against the main trend, so at the moment I stand since yesterday in the purchase of the British pound, the transaction is transferred to the lowest risk for the Deposit. Up to what time this can continue no one knows, but it is worth remembering that the movement of the counter-trend (for me in the near future for sure) and we should be careful.

@DmitriyDonskoy, agreed I think we can get a bounce back soon but it will have to be cautiously but we never know for sure.

Back to C2 Platform