Risk first then profit

This is my strategy: “FuturesFYI”;https://collective2.com/details/118881930
think about it, you will like it.
Trading System: Day-trading, following the master trend, if it’s wrong, stop loss immediately, if it’s right, hold the position, let profit fly. the most important thing is Profit and Loss ratio, seek for the optimal ratio in trading, keep this way up, even though the winning rate is low, but the profit is good. of course, no martingale on this strategy, for responsibility of subscribers, no add position, keep the same positon on every trade, hard stop loss per trade too.

Only question I have:
“Day-trading, following the master trend, if it’s wrong, stop loss immediately, if it’s right, hold the position, let profit fly.”
-On 9/12 you averaged down in to NQ contracts and within a couple hours and hit a 20% strategy drawdown. Please explain. Thanks.

5 Likes

everyone has a plan and goals when it comes to trading. “im gonna make 5% each week with 1% draw down” “my stop loss will never be more than $200”

But the plan is out the window when u get punch in the face at 3 am in the morning!

1 Like

Same trolls aka dog zebra and co with their hidden agenda spamming every thread in the forums, attacking every strategy…

1 Like

It’s history for large profit, Since subscribers get in, The system begin running.

As time go on, three months, six months, one year later, You will see This system will keep up its strategy “let profit fly, and stop loss immediately” Time will prove everything

Maybe every thread shouldn’t be people promoting their strategy. Oh wait, it is. Promising the world with 2 weeks of track record on c2.

2 Likes

I love when you ask a legitimate question…
and get this back as an answer:

I have no words … :joy:

1 Like

As time go on, three months, six months, one year later, You will see This system will keep up its strategy “let profit fly, and stop loss immediately” Time will prove everything

@TaylorWhite why do you have 2 ID’s with different names?

Fyi…@TaylorWhite I’m not being critical …just curious.

Now , It’s updated. thanks for your reminding

In fact, I like trade Index than others. NASDAQ, S&P 500, YM. the trend is good.

Hey are you related to Allen_White? He also had a strategy called “FuturesFYI” and had the same last name as you and is also from the UK (or claims to be). Here was his “FuturesFYI” strategy before he renamed it something else. Just curious. Let us know.

(This sleuthing work was done by a fellow C2 member who PM’ed me, I can’t take credit!)

@TaylorWhite could you answer to DogZebra please? I’m also curious about this

I don’t think I’ll get an actual answer.
Just a bunch of broken English saying “you just wait I make the money big gain super fantastic”

He also never told me if his brother Allen_White’s similar “FuturesFYI” system was the same thing. But then again, forum boasters can’t be bothered with legitimate questions.

1 Like

@ TaylorWhite Please note that Dog does not understand Forex, He will Discourage you.

But from your topic, are you using any indicators to enter the market and see if it immediately goes to profit so that you can hold?

Just " MA" indiccator is enough to Judge trends, hard stop is used when entering trades, a good postion is the reason you can hold for making more profit. a bad postion is the reason you should stop loss or give up the trade.

Hum… strategy went private. What strange…