Hi Matthew I have a question. I want to run my trading system and send the signals from my metatrader. the symbol on metatrader is GDAX ( DAX Germany) but the C2 system does not accept this symbol (in C2 the symbol is XG). how I

Hi Matthew

I have a question. I want to run my trading system and send the signals from my metatrader. the symbol on metatrader is GDAX ( DAX Germany) but the C2 system does not accept this symbol (in C2 the symbol is XG). how I should define the symbol to prevent this failure?

Hi, Saeed:

Our MT4/C2 Connector only supports forex symbols at this time. We do plan to introduce support for a selected set of futures symbols in the near future, but I do not have an exact estimated date of completion for this.

Matthew

Hi Mattew,

Does your MT4/C2 Connector support futures symbols now?

Best Regards

Any update on MT4 symbols?

I’m sorry, Lorant - it’s one of the several projects I just haven’t had time to get to. I’ll keep you posted if I can wrangle together some “resources” (me or Bob or Atman) to get this going.

Tomorrow I’ll meet my programmers to start the OrderEntry and AutoExec API integration using our CHartTraderPRO and NinjaTrader. We will try to create a direct connection without using NT core signal to C2.

I’ve tested FXCM CFDs, could be a great opportunity for investors and traders as well to use smaller margins, smaller despoits.

I trade DAX, 1200-1500 EUR / SL… using CFDs for trading the margin and SL could be 10x smaller.

Is it possible to help you with this integration based on existing EA?

In this way we don’t need to create a same EA from grounds…

Lorant